• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Un-photogenic bunnies?

:love::love::love::love: thank you they are just yum - how do you not just spend all your time squeezing them

Thank you! :)

Cos they are little wrigglers and mischiefs and we are lucky, in fact privileged, if they deign to let us stroke them for 5 seconds!! :lol: (Sometimes we are cheeky and stroke them for ages while they are distracted by foodies)! :lol::lol::lol:

I can't seem to get any photographs of Thistle looking nice. But, to be fair, he's a bloomin' ugly git in real life too! :lol:

Most photos I take of Otis are awful & Biscuit always looks really grumpy, they're gorgeous in the fur though! Piglet and Max are both so photogenic and complete posers so they make up for it :lol:

Last edited:
Oh no I always thought Pearl was very pretty and her name so matched her gorgeous fur :love:

what you got to see in photos was honestly 10% of her beauty... everyone should meet a satin in the flesh. they are amazing.. she also had a beautiful soul and gentle nature too.. she was perfect even with a broken heart.. but photos just didnt show that sadly :(

what you got to see in photos was honestly 10% of her beauty... everyone should meet a satin in the flesh. they are amazing.. she also had a beautiful soul and gentle nature too.. she was perfect even with a broken heart.. but photos just didnt show that sadly :(

She was a truly beautiful bunny :love: You were lucky then as you got to have her in your life everyday :love: sorry she is not here anymore, but RB has a beautiful bun running around. I have never had the luck to meet a satin bunny .... yet!

2 black and 1 black otter bun = unphotogenic bunch!
They are beautiful in the flesh and half the time photos just look like black blobs.

Poppet is very unphotogenic. Whenever I get the camera out, she sticks her face soooo close to it all I can see is black!

I have this issue with Roger.
SDC13171.jpg

SDC13182.jpg

My two don't photograph well together. As soon as the camera is out, they either face the other way, move apart or look at miserable as sin :roll::lol:

Back