• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Mr Bennett is so much better this morning. Not one sneeze.

Mr Bennett seems nearly back to his normal self. Eating well, running around. I haven't heard him make a single sneeze, which is a huge improvement since the last two days, only his poo is small and hard but that will change.

Giving him his meds was a nightmare. :shock: Most of it ended up on me. How can a bunny manage to keep their mouth clammed up so tight.

Glad he's feeling better :D Have you got a probiotic like Bio Lapis you can give him to help his gut while he's on antibiotics? Might help with his poops xx

Glad he's feeling better :D Have you got a probiotic like Bio Lapis you can give him to help his gut while he's on antibiotics? Might help with his poops xx

Thanks everyone. :love:

I have been given pro fibre, which has a probiotic in it, mainly as Mr Bennett sometimes gets a bit of runny poo. He ate it all yesterday and I have put out more today. This will be long term.

So pleased he is better today .... sympathies re. a difficult to medicate rabbit. :roll:

Spenser has pro-fibre pellets as a supplement to his diet.

Wonderful news.

Many thanks.

So pleased he is better today .... sympathies re. a difficult to medicate rabbit. :roll:

Spenser has pro-fibre pellets as a supplement to his diet.

It ended up on the duvet cover too. I might try it on food tomorrow or rubbing him around his tails when I try and remove his moult, that usually makes him lick.

So both our rascals need pro-fibre.

Mr B is now under the bed having a sulk as I dared put him on the bed for cuddles. :shock:

Back