• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Mr Bennett is so much better this morning. Not one sneeze.

Sending lots of vibes for Mr Bennett. I'm at work but will keep checking surreptiously to see how he is doing xxxx

Poor boy :( Hope you can get to the bottom of his sneezing fits. Could he have something stuck somewhere? A bit of hay or a grass seed? xx

Poor Mr. B. :( I wonder if he doesn't already have something semi-lodged? I really hope not. :(
Sending vibes that all will be well. ((((((((((((((((((healing vibes))))))))))))))))) xx

sounds like he has a lot of mucous he's trying to shift - something like bisolven may help or using a nebuliser.

Many thanks everyone. :love:

Mr Bennett has a respiratory infection. I am so stupid. Yesterday I thought he had an abx injection. It wasn't, it was for his mite infection, so I was meant to have started him on baytril last night. I feel so bad, as he hadn't had any abx so he got worse. :( I won't be making that mistake. He is now on septrim and had a metacam injection as an anti-inflammatory, as opposed to the painkilling side of it.

He is eating and pooing normally, but it was a type of cough. He didn't do it at the vets. I was out nearly 2 hours and he only did it again when he went into his dog crate, which is full of hay. Basically he is run down, the mite infection etc. He needs lots of tlc.

Need to keep him away from the chins and definately their sand bath.

A cuddle for Mr B from me too. xxx

Thanks Susie. Mr Bennett is under the bed now. He is tired from the journey and will most likely spend the day sleeping. Haven't heard any more sneezing/wheezing noises, so hopefully the septrim will have taken some affect. At least its the nice banana tasting medicine and he was happy to take it, but you have to full half of a fat syringe. Next dose is tomorrow morning.

Awe...poor you and Mr Bennett that sounds very scary for the both of you. I am so glad to hear that he is feeling somewhat better. Sending cuddles and vibes for him.

Thanks everyone.:love: Mr Bennett came out to eat but has now gone back under the bed. I really wanted to get under there and vaccum his rug but I won't disturb him.

Back