• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two peas in a pod...add yours!

GEDC0301.jpg

aww vikkivet I havent seen you or your 3 for agesssssssssssss - are you all ok? the trio getting on ok? x

aww vikkivet I havent seen you or your 3 for agesssssssssssss - are you all ok? the trio getting on ok? x

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

vet school finally caught up with me! :roll::roll:

I am trying to browse around and keep up with whats going on, just not posting as much as life is just waaaaaaaaaaay too hectic and i get all drawn in....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The trio are fine and dandy, loving the new house and the awesome hay, the footlong grass the previous tenants left behind and my new housemate who is always going out to smoosh their faces! :love::love::love::love:

Indi and Kylo are particularly well bonded these days, always snuggled up together, which is nice as i always wondered if they'd get along. I'll try to post some pictures of our bike store conversion to mammoth double hutch - i'd highly recommend it!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

vet school finally caught up with me! :roll::roll:

I am trying to browse around and keep up with whats going on, just not posting as much as life is just waaaaaaaaaaay too hectic and i get all drawn in....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The trio are fine and dandy, loving the new house and the awesome hay, the footlong grass the previous tenants left behind and my new housemate who is always going out to smoosh their faces! :love::love::love::love:

Indi and Kylo are particularly well bonded these days, always snuggled up together, which is nice as i always wondered if they'd get along. I'll try to post some pictures of our bike store conversion to mammoth double hutch - i'd highly recommend it!

Thats great! I wont hijack this thread but just had to say Hi, i would love to see your bike store conversion!! I bet its fab!! My 4 are all bonded now and live in a shed! :love:

:love::love::love: this thread is amazing!! I might paint Ruby black and push her ears down so I can get some matching pics of her and Castiel

Squeeeee!! :love: They were so gorgeous. I haven't seen that first pic before, they look as if they're getting excited at the prospect of treats? :lol:

Hah, yes, it was a completely staged photo (dandelion leaves I think, or maybe those Oxbow pineapple and papaya sweeties), except typically Dusty didn't stand up for it like Clover did (which she of course would have if the camera hadn't been there!) :D

Loving all the twin bunnies on here. :love:

Back