• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Middlesborough to Leicester

That would be brilliant! I have asked Jill so if we don't hear anything by tomorrow then we will organise with you what will happen.

Btw RedFraggle, I love your avatar! :lol:

That would be brilliant! I have asked Jill so if we don't hear anything by tomorrow then we will organise with you what will happen.

Btw RedFraggle, I love your avatar! :lol:

Thanks. Stole it (with permission) from a fellow bunny lover on facebook.

Will assume it's on then and Toffee4ever will hook up with me at Newark if needbe. I'll PM you my phone number Vegan Bun.

Hello! Sorry, the life of a student nurse is tiring and I don't get to come online as often as I'd like. I'll pm my details shortly and yes, Saturday is fine, mid morning/early afternoon is brilliant. I don't know where Newark is but as long as we can meet somewhere easy to find I'll try my best.

Cari pleased to see you! can you send me your details so i can arrange this end :D

and Denise thanks for offering again..hope all s well with you xx

and re carrier..don't waste money on buying a cardboard one..a box will be fine for the journey aslong as airholes and lots of newspaper and hay in bottom :D

Hi All
I'd suggest we meet in the car park of pets at home in Newark. The address is Northgate Retail Park Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 1GA and it's easy to find for Cari coming in from the A46.
Cardboard boxes/carriers might be easier for the onward leg from mine as it'll avoid having to transfer the buns in an open space and I'm a bit hesitant about that.
If Vegan Bunny can get to me between 10 and 11, I should get to Newark between 12 and half past (it's about an hour and a half).
Can I please have a mobile number for Cari, and for Jill in case anything goes wrong.
I'll PM Vegan Bunny my address.

Hi Folks
Still no word from Cari so am arranging with Toffee4ever, everything is sorted with me and Vegan_Bunny we're sorted.
Buns a go go!

Well done guys :thumb: Hope it all goes smoothly & you don't get held up in any jams etc. :wave:

Well I've just sent all my details to honeybunnys. I've been working night shifts, have come and tried to sort this out as soon as possible. I can't be online every day unfortunately.

Well I've just sent all my details to honeybunnys. I've been working night shifts, have come and tried to sort this out as soon as possible. I can't be online every day unfortunately.

Cari..no worries it's been arranged with Denise now but thank you for offering :D
is it ok if we keep your details so we can contact you for help in future? if so let us know how far you can travel and roughly what days..there are usually a few requests for help every fortnight or so on here :)
Hope your shifts weren't too bad xx

I've had Speedwell in in the kitchen with me tonight as he was begging for attention when he was in the run. I will miss him so much, I've not had him long but he is a special bunny. :love: His teeth don't seem to be bothering him much today, his eyes aren't watering at all and he looks much better. :thumb:
Jinty has had a long time in the run to burn off some energy and I have found the perfect box for her which she shouldn't be able to chew her way out of it.
I only have 1 water bottle so they will have to share it between them unless someone has one they can spare for the journey.

Hopefully everything will go to plan! I'm aiming to get to RedFraggle's for 10.00-10:30 so I can allow for traffic/getting lost. :lol:

I've just got back from dropping them off at RedFraggle's. All ok and both have had a munch on some dandilions. :thumb:

Hope everything goes smoothly!

I miss them already! :cry:

I'm so glad you could take them, I can't be more grateful. Thank you again everybody! :love: :thumb:

Cari..no worries it's been arranged with Denise now but thank you for offering :D
is it ok if we keep your details so we can contact you for help in future? if so let us know how far you can travel and roughly what days..there are usually a few requests for help every fortnight or so on here :)
Hope your shifts weren't too bad xx

Of course it is :) let me know if you ever need me.

Back