• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Middlesborough to Leicester

I can probably do a section of it depending on when. I'm in York and can go north or southwards but can't house overnight or anything.

Hi sorry, I can go as far as 2/3 hours away from me. I drove to Barnsley and back with no problems but that is the furthest I have ever driven in one day!

Hi sorry, I can go as far as 2/3 hours away from me. I drove to Barnsley and back with no problems but that is the furthest I have ever driven in one day!

well if you can get them down to york and Red Fraggle can get them down towards north of Notts we can probalby get them from there..can you liase wiht each other to see how far down they can get..and when?
thanks..and special thanks to chris ( RED F ) as already helping with a bun run this Tuesday xx

Last edited:
I can go up to 2 hours south either down the A1 or M1.
So anywhere Mansfield/Newark area or similar distance. That'll leave another hourish bit for someone else to pick up.
Can't afford the petrol to do the whole lower section.
It'll have to be a weekend, or Friday this week as I have a day off then too.

I'm pretty new to this site but I live in Leicester and can travel for an hour or so Fri afternoon-Mon if needs be.

I'm pretty new to this site but I live in Leicester and can travel for an hour or so Fri afternoon-Mon if needs be.
Cari that is so kind of you :D

is it possible for you 3 to liase with each other for Saturday then let me know mwhen they can be expected in Leicester?

and Cari can you e mail your name and address and tel number to honeybunnysr@aol.com please

huge thanks again for offering to help sort these bunnies:D

Well I can do anytime on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I have volunteering on Sunday morning but I can cancel that if it's easier for other people.

x

Ok so do we have any idea of time? I was thinking of getting to York in the morning sometime but I need to know what time everyone else has in mind. I also only have 2 carriers and I can't really give them away so does everyone have carriers that the bunnies can be transferred to?

Hiya
Still waiting on Cari to see if she can do.
I have a carrier, how wriggly are they as it looks as if I'd be transferring in the boot of a car. I only have one carrier, are they ok to travel together? How big are they (if you give me a weight it'll give me an idea).
I was hoping for you getting here mid morning, with me meeting Cari about lunchtime.

No they can't travel together unfortunately. They aren't neutered and Jinty HATES Speedwell because he just wants to get her. I could lend you one of the carriers but it's not really feasible for me to get it back. :/ Can anybody lend you a carrier just for that day?

I *think* a cardboard box (a similar size to a carrier) with plenty of air holes & vents in + plenty of newspaper & hay to sit on would be ok to transport one of the buns in :wave:

Awww, I'd feel very mean putting one of them in there. I will figure something out, even if it just means a box for one leg of the journey. Oh.. I could get a cardboard pet carrier from a petshop? Like the disposable ones.. I'll have a look about and see if I can buy anything online.

I'll be on my own so it needs to be escape proof for 2 hours and I need to somehow be able to get a seatbelt on it on otherwise secure it in the car.
Does anyone have any means of contacting Cari? I'd like to know by tomorrow if this is a goer or not.

I don't know how to contact her but I could ask Jill if she has a contact for her. I think a proper cardboard pet carrier will be the best thing. Only place I think that will sell them is P@H, I don't like buying things from there but I'll have to.

Back