• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for a 7 week bunny?

Bellatrix15

Warren Scout
My baby rabbit is doing really well but I was wondering what toys would be suitable for her at such a young age? I have lots ready for when she's older but she's so curious and playful I'd love to give her something to play with. I've heard I should wait until she's 12 weeks?

I would avoid anything made from cardboard at the moment until she is older and her digestive system can handle it, instead stick to natural materials. The Woodlands range at Pets at Home are good as well as the Rosewood Boredom Beakers range which you can get on the internet (Amazon, Hay Experts, Ebay).

My bunnies love tunnels and things they can throw about. You can buy fabric tunnels and tents from Rosewoods, my bunnies love them.
Also other 'animal toys' may be okay, I have plastic balls with bells inside (cat toy) and shapes linked together (it was a parrot toy). Baby stacking cups, rattle keys or shapes make good throwing toys as well.

I also recommend getting your bunny a teddy bear. They are great comfort aids for your bunny especially if they are on their own. And then they can be used to help get your bunny used to another bunny if you plan on bonding.

Last edited:
Back