• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonight in Twickenham I am having a foursome ....

Looks like it's all going well this week!
Thankyou so much for bonding my three last week! They are all happily installed in their new shed and seem very relaxed with each other. Popeye is a little jumpy around honey occasionally as you said but they seem to be settling well so far!
Will keep you updated!
Thanks again
Catx

Looks like it's all going well this week!
Thankyou so much for bonding my three last week! They are all happily installed in their new shed and seem very relaxed with each other. Popeye is a little jumpy around honey occasionally as you said but they seem to be settling well so far!
Will keep you updated!
Thanks again
Catx

Brilliant news. I look forward to be updated in the future. They are lovely buns ... just keep up hand feeding them and you will get lots of rewards from them all.

Andrea - a message from your little nethie is that he is quite partial to some allan and page which is the food which is about £8 for a huge sack. Helen will know where to get it locally to you. I will see if Science Selective is liked.

What ever happens I will send them home with enough to keep them going with until you can get yourself sorted with whatever you continue with.

That video is hilarious! The REWs all look totally ambivalent to being walked all over and humped. They must all be quite small as well as the nethie looks quite big in comparison! Which one of the three-in-a-row is the other male?

I can relate :roll: :lol:

Little nethie now has descided that he will eat Science selective as well as the A&P. He also likes Oxbow Timothy Hay and Readigrass, even better he does love to give the REW's licky ears .... I am convinced that all 3 REW's will be going home together with a lovely little nethie.

Little nethie now has descided that he will eat Science selective as well as the A&P. He also likes Oxbow Timothy Hay and Readigrass, even better he does love to give the REW's licky ears .... I am convinced that all 3 REW's will be going home together with a lovely little nethie.

Fab news Janice :thumb:

Katie

I am confident that you can rearrange the other bunnies which you have in to give everyone a bit more space if need be :D

Cool, glad i didn't do cleaning out today then, i will rearrange everyone tomorrow and hope it doesn't all kick off! :shock:

Back