• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toileting problems still.

thats a good idea why didnt i think of that? :oops:

i suppose the only thing that would be a problem is getting money to get enought floor tiles and some more plastic sheeting. which isnt that much of a problem actual we have another shower curtian in house, i might be able to borrow some money for the floor tiles.

knowing it if i can get enought tiles to do the whole pen, i cant take the cage base out which is only useed to put his hay in but he pees in it. this would give him more room to charge around.

as for cleaning i could wipe it down everyday and just change the tiles in couple of money and also clean the shower curains and just repeat the whole thing all over again.

They measure 1ft square you you would get 4ft in a pack so probably cost you less than £10 - BARGAIN!!

I understand your difficulties but I think Scooter's problem is that he is in his cage for too long. Not much fun for him stuck in his cage (the same as for outdoor bunnies being confined to their hutch all day, which we all know isn't the right thing).

i know it is i hate him being in there but theres not much to do. i might nick my moms baby gate and make it so that he cant get throught and put it up and just free range him most of the time.

she said she didnt want him free ranging but if she doesnt want him being more of a trouble maker then she should just leave him.

i cant do it straight away though cause im going to center parks and my moms taking care of him ill be back on monday so i can sort in then i dont have to go into college for most of next week so me and the bunny can spend some time together. ill put him outside in his pen if the weather is good.

Back