• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby admited out of hours vets :, (

We use Anton vets, but I had no idea that they dealt with that many on an overnight basis

I hope Toby is brightening up now

Richard
I know I always imagine they have three of four!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How's Toby doing this morning Loobers?
Breakfast noms!
ed10d833b64a7ff8808ccc2fe6f1e1cc.jpg

I hope Toby is feeling brighter this morning ?
Some weird and wonderful poops last night but poops! Very anxious about going to work today. I just given him small amount of apple and pear leafs and some plaintan for breakfast. Extra hay though

Hi, only just catching up after a busy couple of days, glad to see Toby is recovering, sorry you’ve had this worry. Sending top up vibes xx

Wow - all that hay!!! My buns would just use the pile as a litter tray. I will come over on Saturday. Can I let you know later what time? It is Fran dependant.

Some weird and wonderful poops last night but poops! Very anxious about going to work today. I just given him small amount of apple and pear leafs and some plaintan for breakfast. Extra hay though

He certainly looks a lot more chipper this morning ! :)

Just been catching up.
Glad he is home... he's looking much happier now.

Lot of eating and pooping vines being sent x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Ok so Maple is being nasty to Toby and scratching/chewing the bars also chasing him agressively as he minds his own business. This is new behaviour from maple as she's always quite soppy. Toby is always top bun.

Where does this leave me for bonding? It seems to of put us back?

Or will this be a fresh start to attempt my trio bond with dennis now?

Back