• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby admited out of hours vets :, (

I'm so sorry Toby was taken into the vets as an emergency but so glad he appears to have recovered quickly.

Sending lots of continue to do well vibes.

I think you're best playing by ear regarding the bonding... see how buns and yourself are feeling then decide from there.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Glad to see he's feeling better :)

If he's okay I'd bond, I was terrified about bonding Atticus and Clementine because of his gut issues :( he's actually happier with her now and he's been slightly better :) xx

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone, depending how he is tonight I will start bonding Friday morning!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If that's at Anton, Maria recognised my voice every time - think it must be my Brummie dulcet tones.
I think it is so helpful/reassuring that they provide their own out of hours cover.
They all know me :, ( Maria is a very good receptionist though isn't she! Extremely helpful lady

If that's at Anton, Maria recognised my voice every time - think it must be my Brummie dulcet tones.
I think it is so helpful/reassuring that they provide their own out of hours cover.

See I didn't have you down as a Brummie :lol:

To me you are the epitome of an English Rose speaking the ultimate Queen's English ;)

Yay for Anton vets and Toby and Loobers :wave:

See I didn't have you down as a Brummie :lol:

To me you are the epitome of an English Rose speaking the ultimate Queen's English ;)

Yay for Anton vets and Toby and Loobers :wave:

A Brummie long-time-removed MM. I realise that I have picked up some of the Hampshire drawl as well! :lol: English Rose - perhaps one of the two thorns would be more fitting. :wave:

Tobys home!

Not a happy bunny. Leaving him in peace. Now we wait for poops
74a4f5bcf8d0d48a9ecd13abd6c7095a.jpg

I'm glad Toby's home. I hope he soon settles down, now that he realises that he's not going to be prodded and poked any more.

Sending lots of pooing and eating vibes.

Poorly miserable boy. I'm sure he will start to pick up when he realises he's back home.
He does look miserable doesn't he. He's refusing treats too. Just want my happy binky boy back, hopefully he will forgive me in a few hours

I'm glad Toby's home. I hope he soon settles down, now that he realises that he's not going to be prodded and poked any more.

Sending lots of pooing and eating vibes.
Thank you omi. I need to give him jos evening meds, hopefully he will cheer up by that time

I know I promised to help you with bonding but I am working a lot over the bank holiday weekend and also don't want to leave Fran for too long. Having said that I could come over on Friday on my way to work at 1600 and I have all day Saturday and Saturday evening off, am working Sunday morning and Monday morning so could call in on my way home. I would like to help. I thought you were bonding a trio though?

Saturday would be best for me as I have no plans at all and will probably just spend the day feeling sorry for myself as I have no family to spend the bank holiday with:( Even if I take over for a couple of hours so you and your OH can have a break?

Am off to work now - overtime - buns are expensive little beings, aren't they?

Last edited:
I know I promised to help you with bonding but I am working a lot over the bank holiday weekend and also don't want to leave Fran for too long. Having said that I could come over on Friday on my way to work at 1600 and I have all day Saturday and Saturday evening off, am working Sunday morning and Monday morning so could call in on my way home. I would like to help. I thought you were bonding a trio though?

Saturday would be best for me as I have no plans at all and will probably just spend the day feeling sorry for myself as I have no family to spend the bank holiday with:( Even if I take over for a couple of hours so you and your OH can have a break?

Am off to work now - overtime - buns are expensive little beings, aren't they?
Yes they are Karen, yet worth every penny! Yes come round Saturday :D poor Fran :( all the vibes in the world for your little Fran xxx

I’m so sorry I missed this, loobers. Glad he’s home, hope he’s feeling a bit better by now, bless him xx

Yes so sorry, I've missed this thread too. Poor Toby, so pleased he's home now, really hope he settles down and starts eating and pooping soon. Gentle nose rubs for your gorgeous boy xxx

Anton have 25 bunnies they are looking after tonight!

We use Anton vets, but I had no idea that they dealt with that many on an overnight basis

I hope Toby is brightening up now

Richard

Back