• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby admited out of hours vets :, (

If only I had all the answers! They quite often do this - I think they get excited as they are in a cage and it seems like aggressive behaviour. Whether it is actual aggression I don't know. She might just be frustrated at not being able to interact properly with him. Is she upset as he has all that hay and perhaps he has had more attention? It's all speculation really.

Ok so last night Maple was chasing, clawing etc even managed to nip Toby on the butt whilst he was grooming asides the bars.

My thinking is that he's come back smelling of all the different bunnies. I'm also thinking Maples hormones haven't settled yet .

I've slept on it and I'm considering bonding Dennis and Toby as Dennis would never hurt another bunny. Then adding Maple. Oh I just don't know!

I think Toby is a bunny that relys on company as he's actually quite a stressed little being. Mille was the leader of adventures who boldly went where no bun dare to go! I think that Tobys tummy troubles will stop when he's happy with friends again.

Thoughts everyone? I just don't know what to do. Or do I go trio tomorrow morning. Please help!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I've not got advice but I'm wishing you all the good bonding vibes in the world, what ever you decide. Me personally would bond the trio, only because I wouldn't want to do it twice :lol: I'm a chicken.

I'm going to go back to orginal plan of end of may hopefully maple will be back to her self by then. Also my mum has told me Dennis rhd2 is due so I'm taking him for that tomorrow instead.

Thankfully Catherine09 has a Web cam set up I can put them in if I get really worried about fighting whilst I am work. Hopefully after all this its a nice smooth bond and love at first sight

I missed Dennis!! Wow. Congratulations on another bun (whats his story?)

I've never had bunnies meet between bars but I have read many a time it isn't necessarily indicative of what to expect in a face to face meeting. When the time feels right for you I'd be tempted to bond 3 over 2 as they'll only have to re-establish their hierarchy again . I too wouldn't want to do it twice

I missed Dennis!! Wow. Congratulations on another bun (whats his story?)

I've never had bunnies meet between bars but I have read many a time it isn't necessarily indicative of what to expect in a face to face meeting. When the time feels right for you I'd be tempted to bond 3 over 2 as they'll only have to re-establish their hierarchy again . I too wouldn't want to do it twice
Dennis is my mums rabbit who lost his partner. She doesn't want anymore bunnies and I don't want him to leave alone so I said I would take him. Look in stories and photos i dud a picture xx

Back