• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinky is still refusing food U/D 43 - home and very happy

Thanks for all the vibes and good wishes everyone. Rudy is bearing up well, bless him. My gut instinct says she's coming home today unless she's no longer bright in herself/they suspect a reason for her not eating and further investigations are needed.

Sending vibes for tink.
I think Fhb is realy cautious about sending bunnies home that arnt eating well.

I really wanted my bunny, Henry, in there today. His reoccurring tooth root abscess has flared up again, I am dismayed to find FHB wont be back unill the 29th:(
I am counting down the hours untill she returns.
But if Henry shows any sign of distress he will have to go to another vet. I am very stressed.

Have you ever consulted with Ruth? I know you're travelling a hell of a long way but Ruth has been FHB's right hand woman for over 3 years now and is a darn good bunny vet. If Henry's been an inpatient Ruth will have been overseeing his care at some point anyway. I know she's not THE rabbit vet but I trust her completely with her knowledge and judgement (and she will be in touch with FHB throughout if FHB is away for conferences, poss holidays as well but not sure about that).

Sorry I couldn't update earlier - I have no phone line for a few hours this morning - I had to ring vets from my mobile to see if she could come home.

Tink is home and she's really bright and sociable :D:D

She was eating hay within a few minutes of returning. Rudy spent ages sniffing her :roll: Half hour after they were reunited I walked through the room they were snuggled with him grooming her outstretched head :love: :love: It's wonderful to have her back.

:wave: Thanksies. :D

It's so lovely having Tinkabub back. It's easy to forget what presence each bunny has but she is just adorable - so, she doesn't like being handled or fussed but she runs over begging with her big warm brown eyes and she melts my heart every time :love::love:

:wave: Thanksies. :D

It's so lovely having Tinkabub back. It's easy to forget what presence each bunny has but she is just adorable - so, she doesn't like being handled or fussed but she runs over begging with her big warm brown eyes and she melts my heart every time :love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: :love:

Back