• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy's PM results

:cry::cry:

Timmy was such a brave boy to be so full of life despite all his problems. You and Steve gave him so much love that he obviously had a reason to fight for so long.

So sorry he's gone Liz :cry:

In tears...Timmy really was a bun in a million. I think you were meant to find each other so that he could help the large nunber of hoomins and bunnies that he has.

I'm so sory for your loss x

This brought tears to my eyes :cry: Rest in Peace Timmy - such a lucky bun to find true love in your last months :cry:

Timmy was one of the most adored bunnys, he will never be forgotten. You and Steve did everything possible to make him comfortable and he will have felt your love for him. I am so glad you got to give him cuddles this morning Liz. Binky free little man, no more pain now xx

I didn't come on RU yesterday, I only just found out, I'm so sorry...sat here in tears reading the threads. :cry: I sent my friend a Super Timmy Christmas Card today :cry:

Sleep well sweet Timmy, you will never be forgotten, your story touched so many.

Thank you for sharing Timmy's story, thinking of you both and hoping your good memories of Timmy will ease the pain of losing him xx

Back