• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy, the fashion victim!

Awwwwww bless him - how cute does Timmy look? :love::love::love:

Love that last pic of him Liz - it makes me want to smother him with love :love::love::love::love:

Awww :love: :love: :love:

He is looking so good :) I have been dying for a Timmy fix :lol: :lol:

I bet your nerves will be shot when you go for the blood test :shock:

Give Timmy a nose rub from me :D

Awwwwwwh ............... That's the sweetest thing I've seen for ages :love: Bless his little cotton socks. He looks dead chuffed with it too :lol:

When it gets realy cold, do you think he will need a bobble hat with ear flaps, and matching leg warmers? Or maybe he will have to be like a normal house rabbit and stay inside until spring :lol::lol:

PMSL!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
blue always looks disgusted when he goes outside and it's a little bit chilly.
I definately vote for the hat though!

You have normal house rabbits :shock: :shock: Where do you hide them when I come round :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just having a decorating nightmare so came to look at Timmy again to cheer me up :D

I didn't actually say I had normal house rabbits, just that maybe Timmy should start behaving like one :lol::lol::lol:

I'll swap your decorating nightmare for our shed nightmare :lol::lol: going to look good when its done though :D:D

Back