• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time for rebonding after neutering .

Kenty

New Kit
Hi All , it is nearly two weeks since my two bunnies were neutered ,they were split up two weeks before this as they started to fight .

They are in a two storey hutch which i have temporarily separated , i am now wanting to rebond them ,so hopefully they can live as one again .

So how/how long is the rebonding done for .

Thanks Keith

Yeah, Jack has bounced back too :lol: although he still likes to hump, so I'll wait until that calms down first :roll: :lol:

Tonight i let them both be together since they were both neutered,they did lots of poos :evil: i never stopped picking up after them :lol: run around alot ,sniffing each other ,they lay down ,was the odd stomp then they got frisky and started humping ,ones pinky actually popped out :oops:
So thought this was a good time to split them up again .

No fighting though or nastiness which was good .

Was i right in saying time was up with the humping or is this ok to leave them .
I didn`t want to let them get into a frenzy and maybe start fighting .

Back