• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are here/ pics p38/ vibes needed please

Come on little custard eat lots of nommy hay and get that gut moving. You have a wonderful house at RR and your mummy would be sad to know your poorly she will be checking up on you .. Quick get nomming like lulu :) lots of vibes xxx

Oh bless him his mummy would be gutted if she knew :cry:

Loads of vibes xxxx

His mummy does know, it seems he has quite a few stasis episodes but she didn't really know what they were or how potential serious they could become. I have added one of her fleecy tops to the hutch for him to lay on in the hopes that familiar smells will help x

His mummy does know, it seems he has quite a few stasis episodes but she didn't really know what they were or how potential serious they could become. I have added one of her fleecy tops to the hutch for him to lay on in the hopes that familiar smells will help x

Get well soon wishes on their way from me. If there is a positive in this, it is that he obviously has come through a few of these before without help, so hopefully today will be the same, with a little help from you.

I just found this thread. I'm sorry to hear Custard is poorly. :(
Come on little bun...you must eat your noms. ((((((((((((((((((Vibes for Custard))))))))))))))))

This story hits hard. I may also have to move house later next year and it would be a long way for the bunnies. But there's no one as wonderful as Liz to leave them with here. :( Not that it wouldn't tear my heart out to rehome them. :cry:

I hope Custard makes a full recovery and they both settle in soon.

Yay for nomming bunneh! :D
Must be such a relief. Do you suppose just stress or could he have dental issues?
Vibes that he continues to improve. :)

Yay for nomming bunneh! :D
Must be such a relief. Do you suppose just stress or could he have dental issues?
Vibes that he continues to improve. :)

I think it was just stress of such a huge move for him. There teeth are fine as far as I am aware as they had a full check up and vaccinated two weeks ago. He was also a show bunny and still has his ring on his leg!

It was such a relief to see him getting stuck into his tea this afternoon. Steve has named him General Custard! so i guess I need to think of an extra name for Lulu so she doesn't feel left out :lol:

Back