• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are here/ pics p38/ vibes needed please

Hmmm um, no, sorry too difficult - I can't possibly decide :lol::lol:

poor owner - she must be distraught leaving those cute flufsters

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
-Breathe!-

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

dutched marked Lionhead and a minilop, gosh id give my right arm left eyeball and an ear to have such a beautiful pair!:love:

Hmmm um, no, sorry too difficult - I can't possibly decide :lol::lol:

poor owner - she must be distraught leaving those cute flufsters

I am dreading the day she brings them to us, I think we will all be sobbing together! She didn't want them to go to rescue as wanted them to be settled in a new home she was happy with before she left and also be able to be kept posted on their progress. (she has already filled in sponsor forms for them!) Which is why we agreed to take them even though they don't fit our usual criteria 100%

awhhhh i love a happy story! it will be nice for you enjoy some VERy cute healthy bunnies and give them a retirement home! There owners must be over the moon you are taking them!

Lulu and Custard arrived today with a boot load of stuff!! They really are the sweetest of bunnies. They don't seem bothered by their journey and are happily eating hay. Hopefully they will have a long and happy retirement with us :love::love:

Pics to follow later :D

P1030899.jpg

P1030901.jpg

Lulu
P1030903.jpg

Custard
P1030902.jpg

Back