• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There were 12 in the bed! U/D 31/3 now a group of 9 & a group of 5! New pics 21.30pm

That is an amazing set-up! And what an undertaking! :roll:

I think we should have bets as to who will end up top bun.

This! Is! Spartaaaaaa!!! :lol::lol:

That is an amazing set-up! And what an undertaking! :roll:

I think we should have bets as to who will end up top bun.

This! Is! Spartaaaaaa!!! :lol::lol:

At the moment it's looking like Harry is now top bun - he's being a little chuff. He's never been a bun to hump his wifelet Ruby, but now he won't leave her alone & keeps chasing the other buns off :roll::roll::roll:

The setup looks amazing! Lucky bunnies! I'm so jealous!
Good luck with the bonding: hope it works xx

Thank you so much - I can't believe how lucky we are - just hope the bonding works, we've got a lot of stamping at the moment from about 5 of them in the group :shock::roll:

Ooooh! not a bit of wonder you are having some wine! 12 bunnies! :shock:

The set up is amazing! I am very jealous!

I hope the bonding goes smoothly and the stomping stops :)

I love that the littlest bun is currently top bun! :love::love:

Ooooh! not a bit of wonder you are having some wine! 12 bunnies! :shock:

The set up is amazing! I am very jealous!

I hope the bonding goes smoothly and the stomping stops :)

I love that the littlest bun is currently top bun! :love::love:

I know - thank god for wine :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The stamping has stopped - well for now anyway - might be back on RU at 3am tomorrow morning because I can't sleep :roll::lol:

wow i can definitely say that one of the best rabbit homes i have ever seen, i could sure do with one of them in my garden hehe, good luck with the bonding keep us updated x jess

Oh My God that it the best set-up I've ever seen! I need to win the lottery and buy a huge house with a field!

Thanks guys - my hubby built it bless him - with me supervising of course ;):lol: Or being chief tea masher :lol::lol::lol:

We bought it from Forsham's Cottage Arks off the internet - have to say it is so sturdy :) We decided to board the bottom half out with external plywood to make it stronger & more weather proof. Mark has just said to me, hopefully we'll get it all finished tomorrow - he doesn't know the extent of what I've got planned for it though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

At the moment they are all very quiet & snuggled up in different baskets after having their veggies. Just going to get some tea myself as not had a great deal to eat today - well unless you count 2 glasses of wine :lol: - will then post some more piccies :D

Oh wow, what a fabulous bunny mansion that is. :love::love: Good luck, it sounds like things are off to a good start, so here's hoping it stays that way. :D:D

You are brave with that many buns.I would fill my house up with buns but my hubby stops me :lol:

You are brave with that many buns.I would fill my house up with buns but my hubby stops me :lol:

My hubby tried to stop me at 6 - but failed miserably :D:lol::lol::lol: Now 23 & officially been warned - no more room at the bunny inn :roll::lol::lol::lol: Oh well we'll see ;)

My hubby tried to stop me at 6 - but failed miserably :D:lol::lol::lol: Now 23 & officially been warned - no more room at the bunny inn :roll::lol::lol::lol: Oh well we'll see ;)

I have only one bun at the moment all i want is one more but hubby wont let me :censored::censored: NO DINNER FOR HIM :lol::lol::lol:

Back