• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There were 12 in the bed! U/D 31/3 now a group of 9 & a group of 5! New pics 21.30pm

That's going to be great if it all works out :D

Good luck :)

And to think I couldn't even bond a group of 4 :lol:

OMG how wonderful, 12 snuggly bonded bunnies :love::love::love: Can I move in? I'll bring Daisy with me ;):lol:

And your outdoor bunny setup is fantastic!

Just imagine how many more bunnies you'll be able to squeeze in upstairs once the 12 are happily in their outdoor bunny palace :lol:

Good luck with your bonding,Denise.Has anyone attempted a 12 bun bond before:shock::shock::shock::shock:I love their new house:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
PS hows the bonding going?

oohohh that looks soooo good!
My thinking is currently, imagine how much food your gunna have to put in there!
and imagine how much poo there will be!

How much poo???? A lot I can tell you :lol::lol::lol:

Mind you they poo a lot now indoors, so suppose it will only be the same amount & they are quite good at all using their litter trays - I just hope they continue to do so :shock::lol:

OMG how wonderful, 12 snuggly bonded bunnies :love::love::love: Can I move in? I'll bring Daisy with me ;):lol:

And your outdoor bunny setup is fantastic!

Just imagine how many more bunnies you'll be able to squeeze in upstairs once the 12 are happily in their outdoor bunny palace :lol:

Of course you & Daisy can move in :D:D:D:D:D

Already got plans for at least 4 more foster buns ;) Although Mark says that is exactly what they are - FOSTERS! - they are not moving in permanently :lol: Anyone would think I kept bringing home foster buns & then keeping them ;):lol:

Good luck with your bonding,Denise.Has anyone attempted a 12 bun bond before:shock::shock::shock::shock:I love their new house:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
PS hows the bonding going?

Thanks Sarah - I know Tinsel has about 15 buns bonded who freely room her garden & live in a big shed, which has worked really well. It was first seeing all her buns together that really inspired me & made me think I wanted my own bunny village :D

At the moment I've just got back from taking Jake, Harry & Arthur for a drive as they'd started to fight :cry: Nothing major just boys being boys. They seen a lot calmer & I'm going to pop them back with the group soon - fingers crossed they all learn to love each other & get along :D

Thank you all for your kind comments & good luck wishes - will keep you posted.

Now sat with a glass of wine trying to calm my nerves :shock::lol:

Already got plans for at least 4 more foster buns ;) Although Mark says that is exactly what they are - FOSTERS! - they are not moving in permanently :lol: Anyone would think I kept bringing home foster buns & then keeping them ;):lol:

I'm sure the thought of keeping them hasn't remotely crossed your mind :lol:

Good luck with the bonding, hope the naughty boys keep their tempers / bunny egos in check!

Woooo hooooo go you with your mammouth bnding session lol

GOOD LUCK looks like its going well anyway

BE GOOD BUNNIES and think of that bunny mansion you can move into if you behave

I'm sure the thought of keeping them hasn't remotely crossed your mind :lol:

Good luck with the bonding, hope the naughty boys keep their tempers / bunny egos in check!

No of course it hasn't (she says with her fingers crossed) :lol::lol::lol: ;);)

Thank you - I just hope they realise how happy they can all be together :?

Woooo hooooo go you with your mammouth bnding session lol

GOOD LUCK looks like its going well anyway

BE GOOD BUNNIES and think of that bunny mansion you can move into if you behave

Thanks a lot - I thought oh well it's now or never - I've got some time off next week, so hope by the end of next week they will be all loved up :) Either that or I'll have gone completely grey or bald! :shock:

Oh my goodness!, I've only just seen this, a group of 12 well done you! and that accomodation is fantastic, could do with that here:lol:

Hope all goes well, I will be thinking of you and sending you good luck vibes

Thanks Theo - I'm just hoping it all works out & they all get on :?

My sister thinks I'm stark raving mad - she said to me last week when she saw it 'I liked it better when you HAD a garden, without that chuffing thing in it!'

I said 'We've still got a garden - just :lol:' Oh well I don't care so long as the bunnies are happy :D Then again she'd never understand because she doesn't like animals :cry::?

Your set up looks fantastic - very impressive! Lucky, lucky buns. Wishing you loads of bonding vibes and sending lots of trifle, vodka, valium etc. :D

My sister thinks I'm stark raving mad - she said to me last week when she saw it 'I liked it better when you HAD a garden, without that chuffing thing in it!'

I said 'We've still got a garden - just :lol:' Oh well I don't care so long as the bunnies are happy :D Then again she'd never understand because she doesn't like animals :cry::?

my family are the same and moan about me taking away part of the space that the children couldve used... wait til i make my second setup :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you - can't take all the credit for it though - it was my hubby that found it on the internet & then started planning it all :D

Have to say wine is helping the bonding!!!! - will post some more pics later :D

Back