• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The seed fantastic fundraiser - We did it!

To help shift some of the last seeds, here is an idea of some of what is left:

cucumber
parsnip
pumpkin
spinach
brocolli
spinish beet
greens
carrot
cauliflower
brussel sprouts
cougette
broad bean
french bean
runner bean
cabbage
onion
leek
pepper
spagetti
marrow
tomato
beetroot
lettuce

and i've just counted up - i've 132!!! flippin packets of seeds left - i'm was being optimistic thinking i'd only got 30 left...

HELP ME!! I'M DROWNING IN SEEDS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I have a rabbit safe lucky dip of 5 packs, or a random lucky dip of 10 packs. Depends on what's able to grow in pots, since our rented garden is all gravel. :lol:

I can give any bigger plant things to my Dad though. :) We have a HSBC account so could do the direct transfer thingy.

To help shift some of the last seeds,

and i've just counted up - i've 132!!! flippin packets of seeds left - i'm was being optimistic thinking i'd only got 30 left...

:wave: I have an allotment, so would some veg seeds, how do I get them, pay you etc?

:wave:Could I get ten packets please (with some spinich for rats and cabbage for buns and onion to keep the pests away pretty please) If you PM me I will sent a direct transfer thingy. This is way cheaper than the garden centre Thanks!:D

Now only (!) 121 packets left! :lol::lol:

And now i've got 'it's the final countdown' stuck in my head :lol::lol::lol:
(buh buh buhhh buhhhhhh, buh buh bu bu buuuuhhh...)

OMG I totally forgot about this and nearly spent £3 on a pack of runner beans today! grrr. I'll be intouch when I have some money...is there a time limit on this?

107 packets left! :lol:

OMG I totally forgot about this and nearly spent £3 on a pack of runner beans today! grrr. I'll be intouch when I have some money...is there a time limit on this?

Oh- get your order in. There is no time limit as such, but i've already started to run out of the stuff that I have least packets of, so the longer you leave it the more likely it will be that they might have run out - I do have a good handful of runner bean packets at the moment :) If you do a General mix of 10 packs, plus £1 p&p, i'll make sure a couple of packs of beans are in there for you :wave: (as long as i have some left!)

:lol::lol::lol:

Could I have 5 bun safe packs for £3 but ask for it to include brocolli, greens and lettuce? Don't mind what the other two are, and can I pay into your bank please :D

We have broken £100!!!!!

Thank you everyone who has taken part, and i hope you get some good plants this year! (fingers crossed that there isn't terrible flooding this year!).

I still have 73 packets left, so if you do want some, pm me and i'll add any additional funds to the kitty. I'll see if some work colleagues want any more of the rest and see if i can get any more donations.

I will pass the donations across to Tracy at RNGP welfare in the next week or two!

Thankyou everyone!

OMG thank you so much Anna for all your hard work in doing this fundraiser on behalf of us here at Rabbit and Guinea pig Welfare.

Thank you also to everyone who has bought the seeds.:D:D:D:D

Back