• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The seed fantastic fundraiser - We did it!

how does the internet transfer work?

:wave:

It depends on if you have internet or phone banking set up with your bank. If you do, then I can give you my sort code and account number, and you can phone or log in to your bank online and send a payment that way. You could also pay cash or a cheque in at an HSBC branch with my acc no and sort code too if that's easier.

Okey dokey, I will try the bank transfer first as I do internet banking:) if that fails then I will try and find a HSBC bank as I can honestly say I have never noticed one around here:oops:probably because they dont sell rabbit veg:lol::lol:

Thanks to workmates taking on the challenge to grow some chilli peppers, we are now at £57.84!!!!

Lets get to £100!

could I have the 15 rabbit safe ones for a fiver please Anna, and some detailed destruction on the internet transfer;):D

£73.65!!! that's almost 3/4 of the target!!!!

Well done everyone! - not far to go... so come on - there must be some of you out there still missing your seeds that you are desperate to grow ;)

(Gem - got your payment - they will be going in the post tomorrow :) )

I dont have much garden to dig up and grow veggies.. but what herbs or edible flowery plants do you have? Can you plant them all just in the ground or do you have to have tubs? Im really rubbish at gardening too... planted loads of seeds last year but didnt put what they were so no idea what grew and what didnt... They loved eating the Nasturtiums though :lol:

Glad to hear they arrived ok!

Dideen - i'm not sure it there are any more strawberries - i'll have a look in the box tonight - i'm sure there is some chamomile and some herbs kicking about.
Growing in tubs is fine - in fact for carrots it's the best idea as it helps to prevent carrot fly. Even potatoes can be grown in tubs - all you need to do is make sure you give each plant enough room and then look after them.

If you want a really random mix again, i can opens some packets and mix them up in a new bag ;) :lol:

Diddeen, i have chamomile, dill, garlic chives left on the herbs front. There are also peppers and 'spagehetti' plant (which i've never heard of before!)

Hiya,

I'd definitely like some chamomile, dill and chives. is that all you have left? I wouldnt mind any other rabbit safe flowers or fruit or maybe some chicory/carrots/beetroot/radishes.

thanks

Hiya,

I'd definitely like some chamomile, dill and chives. is that all you have left? I wouldnt mind any other rabbit safe flowers or fruit or maybe some chicory/carrots/beetroot/radishes.

thanks

The chamomile, dill and chives are the only herbs left (i did manage to shift a lot of herbs at work), but still loads of veg left. Definitely carrots and radishes left and possibly chicory and beetroot - i'd have to check!
No more fruits either i'm afraid (tomatoes are a veg aren't they? :oops:)

I'll take them all if you have them.

Tomatoes are technically a fruit but generally considered to be a salad vegetable. But I know that I'd never be able to grow them. Actually i rather suspect none of the seeds will grow - I've had two pots of earth sitting on my windowsill for a couple of weeks,,, and may have to admit that there's nothing coming up. I'm not very green fingered unfortunately.

How do I pay you - do you have paypal?

Back