• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The seed fantastic fundraiser - We did it!

Just a quick update - So far we have raised £15.14, and i've still got loads of seeds in my box!

Any more for any more?

Thanks for the seeds. I think Tuesday bun might have got the inner packet too on mine, so we'll have a pot luck area in the garden & see what grows! :D

Oooh - there's more seeds left (tries to work out how much of the garden can be used to grow yummy veggies.....)

Thanks for the seeds. I think Tuesday bun might have got the inner packet too on mine, so we'll have a pot luck area in the garden & see what grows! :D

Oooh - there's more seeds left (tries to work out how much of the garden can be used to grow yummy veggies.....)

Norty Tuesday bun!
I think your 'Tuesday special' was red carrots (!) so all the loose ones will be those... i'll have to check the other nibbled packets now and see if they have escaped... Norty bun...! :no:

If you think you haven't got enough garden - i've still got hundreds of packets - If I don't get rid of more of them, i'm going to have to put raised beds on the roof at this rate! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Anna, they arrived safely :thumb:

Plenty of seeds I haven't got in my collection :D

Hi,

If you've still got them could I have 20 lucky dip and 15 rabbit safe.

If you’ve got French beans, butternut squash, broccoli and sprouts - would appreciate.

Please PM me with the amount inc postage and payment details and I can do this over the internet.

:D

At least half the box is still sat in my understairs cupboard!

Total raised £26.62 so far....

Come on people - give those green fingers a go! :lol:

Hey please could I have,

Rabbit safe

15 packets £5

General lucky dip

20 packets £5

I will pay by bank transfer if you could pm me your details and let me know postage costs :)

Thank you,
Hannah

Anna just a thought, I don't know about other people but I tend to get seeds and then forget to plant them at the right time.

So how about some sort of reminder, like it's January you can start these seeds.... February start these..... etc or is that going to make loads of work for you.:)

Just trying to think of ways to shift some more for you before Tuesday eats any more.:shock::)

Hey please could I have,

Rabbit safe

15 packets £5

General lucky dip

20 packets £5

I will pay by bank transfer if you could pm me your details and let me know postage costs :)

Thank you,
Hannah

Blimey that was quick - i'll get them in the post tomorrow. Thanks!

Anna just a thought, I don't know about other people but I tend to get seeds and then forget to plant them at the right time.

So how about some sort of reminder, like it's January you can start these seeds.... February start these..... etc or is that going to make loads of work for you.:)

Just trying to think of ways to shift some more for you before Tuesday eats any more.:shock::)

Er.... I think you may be overestimating my skills as a gardener... My portfolio over the last two years was lots and lots of peas (I blame my Grand da for my love of peas straight out of the pod - and the supermarket ones just don't cut the mustard), potatoes (2006: great, 2007: blight tastic - although they were pretty water logged), and onions from sets.... and that's it! (ok, maybe the odd lettuce plant that bolted too)
My friend (who donated the seeds) used to own a garden centre, and saw a post (on a different forum) last year about my pea plants so that's how i ended up with them all! To say it's overkilled is an understatement, but it was very nice and generous of him to give them to me for free!

If someone else is a veg whizz, then please post away!

I've got my work cut out turning the veg plot into a raised bed area- well that's the plan anyway... if I ever get round to it :lol:

The seeds are now well away from the furry garbage bin (AKA Tuesday) :lol:... I broke rule number 1 (anything left on the lounge floor is fair game for rabbit chewing) which was why some of them round the edges got gobbled, so my bad!... Anyone sell rabbit muzzles? :lol: :lol: :lol: (i'm kidding!)

Back