• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The perfect farmhouse bunnies

I love the dutch bunnies. I wish I could move to Scandinavia. I'm half Irish and half American but live in London UK. I couldn't imagine how I would take my bunnies with me if I were to move somewhere they'd be too naughty or get very stressed. I have no plans to move... yet The UK is going down hill quite fast so maybe some day I will move and take my bunnies with me.

When you have to, people take them with you in every way, if you move one day, make sure you take them with you somehow.
Also Scandinavia? Ohh noo why north when there is the Mediterranean :( :lol:

Scandinavia has more opportunities in terms of keeping myself going, living standards etc. The Mediterranean is nice but I would need to sustain myself money wise, finding a job etc.

Scandinavia has more opportunities in terms of keeping myself going, living standards etc. The Mediterranean is nice but I would need to sustain myself money wise, finding a job etc.
Scandinavia is really expensive to live [emoji51] I have Norwegian family, the cost of stuff over there has always been ridiculous. When people were easily buying dvd players over here for instance, we were taking them over coz they cost silly amounts of money in Norway [emoji38] (this was a while a go obviously, but things are still more expensive)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I'm sure when push comes to shove I'll find somewhere to immigrate too that is cheap with a good economy, or live of grid wild in some woodland or jungle some where.

Getting back on topic I will write a list of bunnies that you might find in a farmhouse.

I may add more to this list another time.

French/German or English giant Lop, particularly the English Lop they were very popular in Victorian times but not so common now days.
Dutch Rabbit
English Spot
Rex Rabbit
Flemish Giant
Continental Giant
New Zealand Rabbit

There are probably more to add to the list but I can't think of any more just yet.

Back