• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Northallerton Baby bun. UD/p 21

Update on Cloud Saturday morning.

Can't begin to tell you how happy I was to see her sat there this morning I was so worried.
Mike got her some Dandelion leaves out of the pot in the garden and she loved them and she has ate a little rocket and some of her greens. We haven't put anything on the wound on her back we are just letting the air get to it and keeping an eye on it in case she get's an abscess. We have got her on Zantac and Metoclopramide, she struggles like mad when you give her the medicine but that's a good sign it means she has life in her and that's what we want.

Cloud001.jpg

oh my!! how beautiful and lucky is she!!:love::love:
well done Mike!! I hope she continues to do well and thats for sharing the pics...the name is so sweet too!!

She has a lovely little face and those ears :love:

Thank you for responding so quickly, no doubt you have saved her life.

Oh my goodness, only just seen this, well done you for getting this gorgeous little bunny some help, she really is a cutie, thank goodness you were able to get her and give her the much needed help she deserves, she really is pretty, sending her loads of vibes and hope that now she is getting the right treatment that she will make a good recovery

Well done Mr and Mrs Tuckerbunnies!!!

We would just like to say 'Thank You' to member 'Sue' on the forum who contacted Rabswood about this little bunny as really if it wasn't for Sue we would not have known about her.

'Big Thanks Sue' from Cloud :rabbit2:

Hi to Cloud and Tuckerbunnies:wave:

Please give her a carrot from us! Thank you SO much to Rabswood and Tuckerbunnies for wonderful organising and braving the pet shop. May Cloud grow big and strong quickly (and enjoy the peace while you can - there is something about her of joyous Mischief!).

Sue:D

Back