• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Lord Herbert

His beautiful coloring coordinates nicely with the lilac blanket! Hi has such a regal look. Is that peppermint tea?

His beautiful coloring coordinates nicely with the lilac blanket! Hi has such a regal look. Is that peppermint tea?

Yes, he did love his Peppermint Tea. Miss him so much :cry: I am sitting surrounded by my 5 remaining Rabbits and Morse is on my lap. But there is still a void :cry:

Yes, he did love his Peppermint Tea. Miss him so much :cry: I am sitting surrounded by my 5 remaining Rabbits and Morse is on my lap. But there is still a void :cry:

Hugs. They each have their own special qualities and they become a part of us, so when they pass we lose a part of ourselves.

jc1WdFC.png

:love::cry::love:

In some pics he looks so like Inspector Morse :love: I think it's the eyes :love: Did they both share common ancestry? Sorry, I think I've asked this before, but can't remember the answer :oops:

In some pics he looks so like Inspector Morse :love: I think it's the eyes :love: Did they both share common ancestry? Sorry, I think I've asked this before, but can't remember the answer :oops:

No, not from the same gene pool as any of my other VLs xx

Beautiful boy. What breed was he Jane if you don’t mind me asking? He was gorgeous & Iv not seen a rabbit like him before. All the rabbit pics were beautiful bunnies & colours I’d not seen. Very sad for you & you must be missing him terribly but lovely pictures of him to remember xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back