• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I tell if buck is neutred

Bunnymum4

Young Bun
I'm currently trying to bond newly widowed boy to my indoor male and female. Newly single boy is aggressive and I'm.now wandering if he is even neutered as he is a rescue. I'm now thinking he isn't!! Hes about 6 is it too late to do it and can I tell by looking. Mine are both done and iv only just come to the thought maybe he isn't and thats why he is so angry.

It’ll be very obvious if he isn’t neutered. A 6 year old un-neutered buck will have testicles that are very easy to see

A 6 year old Buck can be neutered as long as they are in overall good health. If you got him from a reputable Rescue its highly unlikely the they rehomed him without neutering him.

It’ll be very obvious if he isn’t neutered. A 6 year old un-neutered buck will have testicles that are very easy to see

A 6 year old Buck can be neutered as long as they are in overall good health. If you got him from a reputable Rescue its highly unlikely the they rehomed him without neutering him.

I tried looking but hes too fluffy. He was not from a rescue at all. I rescued him from a school where they were both neglected..I stole them basically and rescued them from near death

When I say stole, I homed them for the holidays and made a plea to keep them because how neglected they were. It was finally agreed because of my concern

Are you certain he's a boy? Could be a girl - neutered or entire...which makes things so much more 'interesting'.

I tried looking but hes too fluffy. He was not from a rescue at all. I rescued him from a school where they were both neglected..I stole them basically and rescued them from near death

An unneuteted male has rather large partybags… They should be obvious (Google images and you’ll see) xx

F16cWEi.jpg

MhrLPKY.jpg

5fWgA1B.jpg

Doe

BFup3hs.jpg

An unneuteted male has rather large partybags… They should be obvious (Google images and you’ll see) xx

Party bags ha, well I truly only see fluff. I need go vets. Having terrible bond think ill have to stop. My bonded boy screamed today as thumper went for him. I'm still traumatised from hearing my teddy scream as he died and I was so shocked and terrified iv separated them with immediate effect. Genuinely heartbroken.x

Back