• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The ignore function

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
If you have someone on your ignore list, does that stop them seeing your posts?? Or does it just stop you from seeing theirs??

It stops you seeing their posts, they can still see yours. If someone quotes them then you can see the quote and what they sai.d On a thread you can see that they posted but you cant read it unless you want to in which case you can click on it to unhide it

It stops you seeing their posts, they can still see yours. If someone quotes them then you can see the quote and what they sai.d On a thread you can see that they posted but you cant read it unless you want to in which case you can click on it to unhide it

Thanks Webble - i am sure i've read this before but thanks for explaining.

I know how you feel Ceri, it's creepy knowing people who don't like you can read what you say and then scuttle off and talk about it elsewhere :(

Am I the only one who cant be bothered with it !! I find it more annoying to see a blanked post than anything the annoying poster might have typed :lol:

Also, I am nosey :D

Am I the only one who cant be bothered with it !! I find it more annoying to see a blanked post than anything the annoying poster might have typed :lol:

I've never used it either.

I reckon it works along the same theory as 'you keep your friends close and your 'enemies' closer' (not that I have any enemies on here :lol:).

:lol: I agree! I tried it for a few days but the nosiness took over me!

Back