• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts

My bunnies love their stuff too :D I've been " growing my own," from the seeds from the hay experts. I can't believe how fast they grow:shock: and my bunnies love it when I take the big pot to their room to munch.
It was sooooo funny the first time they saw this big hairy green thing appearing in their room, they must have thought it was some kind of monster because they ran for cover :lol: :lol: :lol: Gypsy very slowly stretched towards said big green thing and then realised it was food, ran to tell Storm it was OK and both bunnies demolished the plant overnight :shock: It grew back a week or so later and they have munched it again. They have a spare one growing at the moment:D
Gypsy and Storm also love the new oxbow botanical hay, yes I know it's the most expensive hay you can buy but they really really love it:D

They are FANTASTIC!!! service and goods are all wonderful, trouble is I never have any money as I'm always ordering! mind you I don't hear the bunnies complaining!

I love them too, they are fab. They are a small company which is quite unusual for bunny and small animal supplies, but they still support charities with their 'hay for good causes'. I've met Lisa and she's a lovely person - I would encourage everyone to buy from them!

I've got the card through the door saying that they tried to deliver a parcel yesterday. I hope it's my hay experts package! I'll head round later to pick it up. :D *does the happy dance*

I love the hay experts too, they are great for natural toys, and hay of course!!

I wrote them a nice email after they delivered my things the first time I ordered from them, and I got a lovely one back.... they are real sweeties! :D

I've got the card through the door saying that they tried to deliver a parcel yesterday. I hope it's my hay experts package! I'll head round later to pick it up. :D *does the happy dance*

Yay! Been to pick it up. Tough decision now is what variety of hay to try first!

I loves them too! They always answer emails quickly - the best example id when I ordered a parcel and as soon as I paid for it I realised I missed something off. So I emailed in a mad rush saying what it was I wanted, what my order no. was etc and Lisa emailed back straight away saying it was fine and had set up the extra paypal already!

I get so excited ordering for the bunnies - they haven't a clue - but i love it!

Back