• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cutest thing in the world ever!/ it gets cuter

Omg that is just astonishingly gorgeous. The one cuddled up to you was cute enough but mr legs in the air ... just what i needed on this rainy afternoon!

Thank you so much for your comments :) I just love him! Not sure how I am getting anything done as all I want to do is watch him sleep :)

Just walked into the bedroom to find this!
4a416d9d1648b0f040cc5566a08e5813.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness! :lol::love:
My cat doesn't even get this comfy on the bed and hates me touching his tummy! :shock: That's an amazingly chill bun you have there. :love:

Oh my goodness! :lol::love:
My cat doesn't even get this comfy on the bed and hates me touching his tummy! :shock: That's an amazingly chill bun you have there. :love:
Matt tried to rub Lopsy's tummy when he was flopped over: he'd never seen him move so fast! :lol:

Thank you so much for your comments :) I just love him! Not sure how I am getting anything done as all I want to do is watch him sleep :)
That's why I can't have mine indoors! :D

Back