• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That judgement call

Thanks. The stress of the arthritis pain pushed her heart into failure from what we can work out. She was vulnerable with her respiratory system and it couldn't cope with the stress. It was a very peaceful end.

The saddest part is that Dawn, who seven months ago was in a trio, is now alone for the first time in seven and a half years.

I'm so sorry you lost your bunny. Last year our Ginny was left on her own aged 7 after always being with other buns. We gave her 3 weeks and then adopted Widget from rspca. It was a very simple bonding. Ginny loves him and you could tell, she couldn't believe her luck. He's probably now aged 3 and he's her toy boy. I hope Dawn will be ok. Bless!

So sorry for your loss, you did the best thing for your special bunny companion. Noserubs for Dawn x

Binky free at the bridge x

Thanks. The stress of the arthritis pain pushed her heart into failure from what we can work out. She was vulnerable with her respiratory system and it couldn't cope with the stress. It was a very peaceful end.

The saddest part is that Dawn, who seven months ago was in a trio, is now alone for the first time in seven and a half years.

I am so sorry for your and Dawn's loss. Dawn may have lost her friend, but she still has you and I know she must love you a lot.

Sharing in your tears :cry: and sending (((((hugs))))) and comfort for you and Dawn. xxxx
Binky free little one. xxxx

So very sorry to read this. :cry:

Hope Dawn and you are ok.

You know where I am if you n eed anything. xx

Back