• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tethra poorly

Tethra seems OK now. He ate more pellets and very wet herbs late last night. This morning he is keen for breakfast, has produced normal-looking poo and is moving around with Tui.

No idea whether there was something wrong or whether I over-reacted, but still glad I went to the vets. He will be watched very carefully.
Glad he's okay now :)

I had this with Clementine once, you never know how long or quick it'll take for them to bounce back, but I always think prompt treatment increases the chances of a speedy recovery :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Great to hear is doing ok again, I think a vets visit is never wasted if you are in doubt. I swear they do it on purpose sometimes just to worry us !

Morning Tethra, it's 0430am and I am sure you must be starving if you have not yet been served breakfast ;) :lol:

Really hope you dont give us all another fright, Rexes dont do 'not eating' !

Morning Tethra, it's 0430am and I am sure you must be starving if you have not yet been served breakfast ;) :lol:

Really hope you dont give us all another fright, Rexes dont do 'not eating' !

Hello, I am Heidi, I am Bunny Momma's black mini rex, and I agree with Ms. Jane. Us mini rexes have to feel pretty poorly to not eat. I am glad you are feeling much better and hope you get lots of treats from Santa Bunny. It helps to hand all four of your stockings.

Thanks for everyone's support :love: Tethra is eating very normally now and I really hope it was just a case of an over-reaction on my part. I think also if I could have seen my normal vet, I might have had more trust in the advice.

I really hope he continues to be greedy.

Back