• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess- u/d 25th August

Awe poorly little girl lets hope you can get to the bottom of it with an x-ray and that she doesnt get too stressed. Sending more vibes!

Adding my vibes for your beautiful baby. I hate leaving any of mine at the vets but it's worth it if it helps them recover. Have you left one of her friends with her or is she a 'sole' bun?

Just got home with Tess. C said that whilst her teeth were long and VERY sharp there were no spurs or soft tissue damage. So whether the length/sharpness of her teeth was enough to cause the GI stasis and then prolonged anorexia only time will tell.

Yet again I feel sure that stress plays a huge part in her not eating. Obviously I have had to handle her a lot 24/7 since Tuesday and just like the late Felicity, Tess gets herself into a real state when subjected to lots of hands on care.

I just hope that once she is over the GA she will eat for herself. Otherwise we are at a loss as to what to do

Thanks for all the vibes :)

Back