• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI SERVICE, GLOUCESTER TO LONDON

have just caught up on all the fun! Thanks Jo and Romy for making this buns life so much better. Denny, no I do not have a sister but they say we all have a double and I used to help in a charity shop so you never know! Romy I sent you an e mail, to your works address, I know put it down to a hectic weekend, will PM you!! Alice
Jo I thought you said you were not very good at this computer Lark, seem pretty switched on to me!

Hey Alice!!

Bridget is eating lots and playing with toys so thats great! Its going to be a long one getting her and Darcy together (see my threads in General). But good things come to those who wait...i hope!! :wink: xxxxxxxxx

Romy, have read the threads! Aaah, good luck and I am keeping everything crossed for you all, sure :
D you don't want to send her back! ha ha.
Has this come up with a smilie? :twisted: We are slowly picking it up and need guidance! Alice x

Nooo Alice you're not gettng her back!!! Shes staying put!!! :D I'm just letting it all take a long time....think once she has lost weight I will get her speyed and then slowly very very very slowly let the two of them out together.

Its early days but I think once Darcy realises she is here as a pal for him not to take attention away he will calm down..he was very sweet last night demanding even more kisses and cuddles at bed time. Bless him.

Bridget is so laid back. She loves cuddles and fussing. I pick her to move her out the way as I clean her pen (litter training taking time!) and there is no scrabbling or flicking ears! I have to say she is so laid back she is making even Darcy look diffcult!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe thats part of it...he is saying to her "hey you throw a strop you suck up you're making me look bad!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aagggghhhhh, it took my two about 3 weeks before they would even sniff each other, and i didnt think they were ever going to bond, and then one morning i woke up and it was a lovely sunny day and there they were both lay out on the lawn together as though they'd known each other all there lives. and theyv been glued together ever since!!!

i found another picture of bridget to put up to show everyone just how huge she really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooowwwwweeeeeeeee!!!!!! :D
ebay9012.jpg

Ahhh!!! I'm trying to figure out how to use the remote control on my camera to do a similar shot!! She is just soooo easy and cuddly its amazing!!! xxxx :D

Yes, you are completely right Romy, it is always sensible to take time with these affairs of the heart! :love: It took me 6 weeks to bond a pair of my own, they were one of the first pairs I bonded and as I was so new to it I was worried sick!
In the photo Jo posted Bridget looks even larger than I remember, is there going to be room for you all in your bed :lol:

Yes I'm very much in love with my little girly Bridget she is my little pudding!! Darcy is squidgepig and she is pudding - their nicknames :oops:

My bed!! :shock: Gulp!! :shock: I have to say I'll cross that morning when I get pounced on!!! :roll: :lol:

I've moved Bridget into the kitchen with Darcy now as I think her being in the living room was annoying him more. They are just staring at eachother at the mo. When I go in to make a cuppa tea they both come charging over to me - Darcy at my leg and her pawing at teh pen and standing on her hind legs which is amazing and am going to try and get pic of it - she is HUGE and very TALL when stood up!!! So i think I'm the problem at the mo - they are both jealous of attention so I try and stroke them both at the same time.... :roll:

aliceechamberlain said:
Aaaaah, bless their little hearts. Wonder what they talk about when you are not around?

Alice

Hopefully where to have their wedding list registered...Somerfield, Ocado...hmmm but do they sell Timothy hay dear?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaah Romy, just catching up. They are just such lucky buns! Will you need to hire a marquee for the wedding..... and helicopters.... and jets to the honeymoon.... can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I promise I will make a lovely bridesmaid :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back