• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI SERVICE, GLOUCESTER TO LONDON

:lol: I will I promise. You will have to wait until tonight though as I can't upload pics onto Photobucket from work. xxxxxx :wink:

There is a pic on one of them of the lovely and famous Alice Chamberlain too...if she doesn't mind me posting that one that is?? xxxx

i know my ironing is just pilling up! two more bits and it will be near the ceiling :shock: :shock: :lol:

I didn't know my sister in law had managed to fit me in one of the pics as well! I shall have to have words with her!
Romy, I have just finished combing Bridgets tail through where it had all got dirty, she just sat on my lap and let me do it, I don't think I have ever met such a laid back bun. I say sitting on my lap, she is so big she kept slipping and I had to keep hoisting her up! Anyway I cuddled and kissed her from you and Darcy, she will just so love the attention you will both give her.

Alice

PS If the photo is too bad I shall just lie and say it isn't me!
PPS If I have my fleece on with something furry around the hood it is fake fur everyone!!!

Alice you look lovely in the photo!! But then you're lovely inside and out!! :wink: xxx

OOoh we can't wait for her to come and join us!! Even Darcy doesn't like sitting on laps and he is a big soppy monster so she must be even worse than him for soppiness!! xxxx

hi romy, i can pick her up tomorow, and drop her at yours on saturday (dunno what time yet) but if your not ready for her yet i can keep her here for the weekend and drop her of monday. just let me know whatever is easier for you chicken xx will speak to alice about arrangement later tonight

Oh Baza you're a total star!! I'll be here all day on Saturday so thats fine. I will pm you my home address - it is in the city though so if that is too much of a trek I can meet you somewhere. Thanks so much!! xxxx :D

transport

do you have a phone no in case i need to get in touch on sat? if not mine is . if i am not at yours with big bun by 2oclock will you give me a ring just in case i need to speak to you about directions etc :wink:

im going to try and aim to get to yours for about 1 ish. but my life being what it is, there is always a chance something will come up and it will be a bit later. but it will definitely be saturday. :D

Romy said:
Oh Baza you're a total star!! I'll be here all day on Saturday so thats fine. Thanks so much!! xxxx :D

:lol: :lol: How come we all know that thats another piece of carpet worn out then eh! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Awww I bet your soooooooo excited - pickies please once your new bunster is home and settled in :D

I've just texted you Baza with my mobile number. Thank you so much for doing this you're a total star!! Can I offer you money towards your petrol? It seems only fair! Thank you so much again xxxxxx :D

hi baza edit your phone number and send it by pm otherwise you may have every tom, **** and harry asking you to do bunny runs :lol: :lol: , no but seriously this is an open forum and would not want everyone see it would you.

and romy stop making plans about getting the bun :lol: :lol: and just send us the photos please................

I know sorry I've been a real dipstick and I thought the pics of Bridget had been sent to my work email and home email but they haven't so I can't upload them to photobucket now either!! :oops: I will try and do it tomorrow at work when no-one is about!! Do a bit of flick-switch-screens and do it sneakily...why do I just know that everyone here knows exactly what I mean with that!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Back