• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI SERVICE, GLOUCESTER TO LONDON

great stuff romy!!! when do you think you will introduce her to darcy? lets keep our fingers crossed that he loves her as much as we all do!!!!! :lol:

bunnylove said:
great stuff romy!!! when do you think you will introduce her to darcy? lets keep our fingers crossed that he loves her as much as we all do!!!!! :lol:

Oooh I don't know yet. She'll arrive Saturday so I'll leave her to settle herself in her new home first. Shes set up with doggy pen in my living room with all mod cons..a comfy reclining bed with cushion and cuddly toy, giant litter tray for those necessities and the odd toy or too.... :lol:

I'm going to let them sniff eachother through the doggy pen for now and take their bonding very slowly. Let them get used to eachother first. I've been told the longer I take with it the better. Fingers crossed!!!! xx

yeah fingers crossed Romy that they get on. she is gorgeous!!!!!

so have they got his and hers bowls, toys etc too :lol: :lol: :lol:

good luck, just take your time with the bonding they have the rest of their bunny lives together i am sure a couple weeks or months wouldn't matter!!!

cant wait!!! i am all excited for you!!!

Oooooh thanks so much everyone!! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas Day or something!! Really can't wait!! xxx

My flat is just one bedroom and I never close any doors (apart from teh front door obviously!! :lol: ) that they will smell eachother anyway and slowly slowly get used to knowing eachother. I'm just going to follow their lead by how slow or fast they want to take it really. :)

I fully intend to make sure I bond with her though as much I am with Darcy as don't want either bunny to feel left out. xxxxxxx

bridget

hi Romy, wow this is one hell of a bunny!!!!! :shock: :D she is just splendid!!!!! the first leg of bridgets journey is now complete, i picked her up from alices brothers about 90 mins ago. iv put my two buns into another room so that bridget can have the run of the lounge. she did about 10mins of exploring and is now lay down, she is the biggest bun i have EVER seen wooowweeeeeeee!!! I let her out in the car and she just lay in the passenger footwell quite relaxed, she doesnt seem at all stressed by the journey. so its stage 2 and 3 tommorow, im actually on guard duty on my camp, so were going to travel from oxford to guilford in the morning and shes going to come and stay in the guard room with me until about 11ish and then ill be able to set of for london, ill be able to bring her to your address. alice sounded really sweet and has given me some eggs, thanx alice (my husbands got not excuse now to not get up and make me a fry up in the morning :D ) see you tomorow romy x
buns008.jpg

Hiya Romy, so sorry missed this with everything else that is going on here.
Your new bunny is beautiful, and I wanted to wish you good luck and many happy, hoppy times ahead in your life together.
I bet you are so excited, not long now, and your special bunny will be snuggling into your arms :D :D

Wow Romy, hope you have been supping your porridge or at least lifting weights - Briget is a big girl :shock: :lol:

She looks gorgous - hope she and Darcy get on well. Good luck :D

Just one more sleep until you get her :D

lol Pam

Ooooh thanks so much Jo (baza) you're a total star!! I love the pic!! Wowee her head looks bigger than yours in that pic! :shock: :lol: Oooh I've been really sad at work getting all excited and telling everyone how a very lovely stork is bringing me my new arrival tomorrow!!! :oops: :lol:

Have you found a foster for your bunnies, baza? xxxx

Adele said:
Hiya Romy, so sorry missed this with everything else that is going on here.
Your new bunny is beautiful, and I wanted to wish you good luck and many happy, hoppy times ahead in your life together.
I bet you are so excited, not long now, and your special bunny will be snuggling into your arms :D :D

Thanks Adele, yes I'm very excited..one more sleep!! Darcy still doesn't seem to realise he's getting a real live girlie friend tomorrow!! He is happily playing in his castle at the mo totally oblivious!! :D

Romy said:
Ooooh thanks so much Jo (baza) you're a total star!! I love the pic!! Wowee her head looks bigger than yours in that pic! :shock: :lol:

she is honestly bigger than our next door neighbours cat!!!! :D

aaaaaaaaawwwwww wow! She is a fab looking bunny Romy.. you gonna have your hands full with her eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol:
Hope it all goes well and Darcy falls in love with his fab lady!

omg.......... i am actually getting excited for you romy, not long now girl!!! good luck and give them a snug form us!!

Romy said:
Here is the lovely Alice and Mrs Darcy...

Alice2.jpg

Some more lovely Mrs Darcy profile shots.. :wink:

Rabbit11.jpg

Rabbit2.jpg

OMG :shock: :shock: she is one BIG girl :shock: but is'nt she just stunning :love: Mr Darcy is going to be so jealous of you Romy while you get her all to yourself for 6 weeks :lol: :lol: cant remember if you said you were quarantining in your bedroom :? but I would'nt be surprised if Mr Darcy starts digging a tunnel under the door to get to his beautiful Bridget :wink: :D :lol: :lol:

Alice, do you have a sister that works in the charity shop 'the settlement shop' :?: I feel that I have met your double :wink: :)

hi romy, hope bridget has settled in well, sorry i couldnt stop for longer but i had to get back to the guard room asap. i bet mr darcy got the shock of his life when he saw her :D

baza said:
hi romy, hope bridget has settled in well, sorry i couldnt stop for longer but i had to get back to the guard room asap. i bet mr darcy got the shock of his life when he saw her :D

Hia Baza!! It was great to meet you and thanks so much again, I really appreciate you bringing Bridget to me. Yes Darcy did have a bit of shock when he finally woke up from his afternoon nap to see her in her pen!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Back