• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TAXI SERVICE, GLOUCESTER TO LONDON

Haa, a reprieve for me!!!! Seriously I am so glad you rec'd the photos Romy, at least you know she is for real! I have left a message for Jo, now all I need to do is mention to Adrian (my husbands nephew) that he will have a passenger back to Bourton on the Water Friday!!

Alice

who has the photos then? Alice? :D
Aaaawww sooo exciting heh Romy! I have to do a nightshift before i can get my little girlie. Cant wait for the weekend.. come on be the weekend already :D :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And romy.. PICCYS!!! :lol: I havent a clue what u on about but i dont have internet at work :wink:

Yes I love the pics Alice, thank you!! So excited!! I've got next week booked off as holiday so thats great. I needed a break anyway so its great that I can do some proper human-bunny bonding with Bridget!! xxx

I won't be doing any Darcy-Bridget bonding for a long time yet - just letting them sniff eachother for a while!! xxx

Romy, you must know how everyone is dying to see Bridget!!! Where are these pictures pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz show us :D

Romy, I have just spoken to Jo who sounds such a sweetie! Bridget is preparing for her visit to the vet, I am so glad Jo is able to bring her to you, she is quite heavy and we were both wondering how on earth a dainty girlie like you was going to manage lugging her across London! Will PM you with her vet check details but she does look the picture of health to me!!

Alice

phone no

the computer queen has done it again, i cant suss out how to edit my phone number out of the post. some of the posts have an edit button? :shock: in red.
(is that what you call them??)

but this particular post doesnt, is there sumat else i can do???
not to worry if there isnt, if i get bunny pests ringing me at all hours, ill just bore them to death with my bunny tales :D

i am shocked to see there are still no PICTURES!!!! :shock:

Please share!!!! i wanna see mrs darcy!!!

Sorry for the wait guys - I actually had to do some work this morning..the cheek of it!! :shock: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is the lovely Alice and Mrs Darcy...

Alice2.jpg

Some more lovely Mrs Darcy profile shots.. :wink:

Rabbit11.jpg

Rabbit2.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww she looks lovely!!!

looks like my old french lop daisy!!!!

I am sure Darcy will love her

FINALLY.................... oh romy she is a lovely big bun, i bet you are getting excited, and glad you have sorted travel out for her, you dont want to be carrying a carrier with her in it accross town now do you. thank god for my car, after 10 minutes of holding bertie my back kills me!!

:lol:

She is gorgeous!!!!!!! Darcy is a very lucky bunny :D
Shouldn't a Mrs D'arcy be an Elizabeth?

I'm so glad another of Alice's rabbits has found a home :D

doorkeeper said:
She is gorgeous!!!!!!! Darcy is a very lucky bunny :D
Shouldn't a Mrs D'arcy be an Elizabeth?

I'm so glad another of Alice's rabbits has found a home :D

:lol: Yes I'll see which name she prefers when she moves in!! Has to be her decision! Can't wait to kiss her nose!!

Romy, she is gorgeous :love:

Maybe it's good she's a 'larger lady' - that way if Darcy acts like Rob did initially, and wants to hump her :? , there's no change he's gonna crush her :wink: I kept worrying as Molly looked little compared to the Robster and she didn't fight back at all, not even when he was attempting to prove he was still a man :wink: (neutered years before !!).

Hope the bonding goes well - it's worth it in the end to see them snuggled up together. A good dose of humour/patience helps during the initial bit :wink:

Lovely Alice phoned me earlier to say Bridget has had the all-clear from the Vet! Oooh can't believe she's really coming to live us!! I can't wait!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back