• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Suitable for 4??

wow! now that is a possibility!! would there be enought space for 4??

I have that exact one and I have four in it, although I do have a permanent attached run which they have access to 24/7 :wave:

I also have another level in it and its very well built

I can add some pics if you want? xxx

I have that exact one and I have four in it, although I do have a permanent attached run which they have access to 24/7 :wave:

I also have another level in it and its very well built

eeek do you have some pics of yours!! im excited now!!!

Here ya go .... :D

How it came
Photo0073.jpg

Shelf added - from window to back
Photo0064.jpg

Shelf again
Photo0065.jpg

Shelf finished and being used
Photo0139.jpg

And again
Photo0212.jpg

And again....they LOVE the shelf!
photo0154_001.jpg

Finished, with 'run'
Photo0186-1.jpg

Here ya go .... :D

How it came
Photo0073.jpg

Shelf added - from window to back
Photo0064.jpg

Shelf again
Photo0065.jpg

Shelf finished and being used
Photo0139.jpg

And again
Photo0212.jpg

And again....they LOVE the shelf!
photo0154_001.jpg

Finished, with 'run'
Photo0186-1.jpg

wow looks fab

few questions...

-what wood did u use to make the shelf,
-what 'stuff' do out have at the other end or is it just toys etc,
-did the window come with the plastic on it? would be worried about gettin to hot/cold etc
-and did u just saw the door in half??

and i am sooo bad at DIY duno how im gona do the shelf aha

Last edited:
wow looks fab

few questions...

-what wood did u use to make the shelf,
-what 'stuff' do out have at the other end or is it just toys etc,
-did the window come with the plastic on it? would be worried about gettin to hot/cold etc
-and did u just saw the door in half??

and i am sooo bad at DIY duno how im gona do the shelf aha

Ply wood for shelf I think ....OH is out but I can ask him later

In pic 6 where you can see the fleece blanket, thats now replaced with an underbed storage box full of hay [plus hay on the shelf] that fits the whole way across there, other than that, its empty [some toys outside but they're not 'toy' playing bunnies really!! :( ]...the cat flap to the run is in the other end.

Yes it came with the plastic but its easily removed, but as mine can get outside to cool off, we left it.

Yes we did the door, it was very easy as the struts are already there and OH just sawed straight thru the middle and added two more hinges :wave:

If you cant do a shelf how about a low table? you just need to attach a front bar to stop them falling off :lol:

Ply wood for shelf I think ....OH is out but I can ask him later

In pic 6 where you can see the fleece blanket, thats now replaced with an underbed storage box full of hay [plus hay on the shelf] that fits the whole way across there, other than that, its empty [some toys outside but they're not 'toy' playing bunnies really!! :( ]...the cat flap to the run is in the other end.

Yes it came with the plastic but its easily removed, but as mine can get outside to cool off, we left it.

Yes we did the door, it was very easy as the struts are already there and OH just sawed straight thru the middle and added two more hinges :wave:

aha can I kidnap you OH please! aha my family are :censored: at DIY!!

Could try the shelf aha! and liking the underbed storage ideas! just so they all have a space to sit etc x

If you cant do a shelf how about a low table? you just need to attach a front bar to stop them falling off :lol:

oo yhh thats a good idea! mine would just jump on and off aha there hearty boy boys!!! you show them a ramp and there like are u joking aha!

aha can I kidnap you OH please! aha my family are :censored: at DIY!!

Could try the shelf aha! and liking the underbed storage ideas! just so they all have a space to sit etc x

If only this was all posted last week...OH was working in Bristol on Monday! :shock:

Not sure but if he is I'll send him over :wave:

ahah! im excited to get things sorted now lol!

got loads to sort and decide aha!

have u kepted the plastic on the windows, not sure what to do with them, cos can put wire over them, but in the winter will be cold etc hmmm

also needs a name aha i like 'the bunny shack' aha

ekk excited aha just really hope i can get them bonded ha x

Back