• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

stasis :( - u/d stasis again

I hope Orion starts pooping soon and every thing goes as smooth as possible untill Monday. Sending lots of poop vibes and nose rubs for Orion and hugs for you x

thank you all xx [emoji3059][emoji3059]

I took a nap, an accidental one, so I’m not sure if he’s pooped. be but he’s been eating and he’s currently chilled out on the floor. he doesn’t look uncomfortable. there are lots of poops though, I can see some darker ones so I imagine there his as luna’s is lighter [emoji4]

I kept them together as it really stressed luna out last time and I don’t want her becoming worse :(

“go away mom”
ab570741f8112c0aae4934b2d8a90c2d.jpg

he’s due some gut stimulants soon so i’ll give him those too

I expect he’s a bit tired after today so given as he’s eating and probably pooped i’ll leave him alone as I don’t want to cause him more upset!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feeling pretty nervous about tomorrow :(

I know he will be fine but I still am like a mother hen :roll:

It’s understandable to be nervous and worried, I’m sure he will be fine though. Sending lots of vibes for him and hugs to you xx

It’s understandable to be nervous and worried, I’m sure he will be fine though. Sending lots of vibes for him and hugs to you xx

thank you xx

will be one early start tomorrow! probably need to be up no later than 7am, as I need to factor in about half an hour of chasing him around he room to get him into his carrier :| :lol:

thank you all [emoji3059]

dropped him off and cried a little. I know he’s in good hands, just my baby and I love him
c39a58ee762b1a6200fcc54acc477ac3.jpg

Ah bless :love: I’m sure he will be fine. I hope you have got plenty of things to keep you busy.

had a call to say he’s ready to come home! up to causing mischief [emoji38][emoji38]

well he's been a bit off since coming home but I think its expected. he's pretty drugged up.

he's not eaten anything although he was eating at the vets :| he seems to have gone downhill but I'm keeping an eye on him. he's just had some critical care.

he's been in the igloo with the snuggle safe, he also peed himself so I had to clean that up. he did one poop on me in the process so its something :lol:

I keep checking on him but I also don't want to make him too stressed out.

Back