• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

squeaking noises?!

jessica*rabbit

Warren Scout
Im sat in the living room and ruby is sat under the chair, infact i forgot she was there, the tv is on mute as i was looking at something on youtube, and i heard this squeak noise, and i thought i was those squeaker toys sounded exactly the same, but it was her! at first i thoguht sh*t whats she done, but when i bent down she was just sat there, normally. :s ive never herad this noise from a rabbit before. Ruby is quite vocal, huffing, sighing and grunting but usually she will come out, bang her foot and look straight at you like "open the kitchen door please" "im bored, entertain me!" but never heard her squeak! what does it mean? is she in pain? i would like to point out it wasnt a scream, more like a yelp. i worry to much! x

does it sound either like a far away fog horn (could be buzzing, indicating that she is reaching sexual maturity & trying to tell you how attractive she is) or was it more like a humph humph humph which my neddie does when she wants food?

lol, it sounded exactly like one of those dog squeak toys! i googled it, (wrong thing to do!) and it said about going into labour! she was fine afterwards, and she int in labour lol! dont know, will have to keep an ear out. as soon as i can afford it im getting her done, shes such a minx, and theres only room for one minx in this house, and that would be me!

My Jaki squeaks anytime I take the lid off the cage and go to pick her up and also when she is in a huff i.e. antibiotic time :lol:
She's just a grumpy little girl like her daddy x

Back