• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt bunny alert

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Rupert came on the sofa this morning and unusually he decided to stay for some cuddles! He was there for ages purring away, I think he's starting to realise that sofas are excellent places for attention from the hoomins.

Disclaimer: I only put the blanket on him for the picture I didnt wrap him up or anything!
ba29a9b9b8fa2bec23d6348ad2d50fcb.jpg
4d4d4b4ea0384464450dee30faff031d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

He's definitely turning into a bit of a snuggle bug! Lilac is the total opposite so she barely gets any fuss in comparison

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oh how adorable!

I've been trying to teach Blossom that the sofa is for pets and love to save my back but no luck so far lol.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Oh how adorable!

I've been trying to teach Blossom that the sofa is for pets and love to save my back but no luck so far lol.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I try to encourage him up but he ignored me most of the time, he just goes up when he chooses instead! Shouldn't really encourage him on our new sofa but I do love sitting having a cuddle with him on it.

Back