• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser not eating - now eating a bit, post 26

How's Spenser doing this morning ?

Thank you for asking. :wave:Spenser has had a busy night playing with his toys. :roll:Fortunately the parental hearing is not what it used to be. ;) He is not seeming very hungry at present, but has eaten 3 of the 4 strawberry leaves I picked for him this morning. He had a few pellets and some hay late last night, so he may not be very hungry. I am going to start a food diary for Spenser, one of many helpful suggestions I've had from Fluffers (really sorry I upset her last night). He will get some grass and dandelions when I get back from the hairdressers.

Glad to hear that Spenser is feeling a little better this morning. :)

Fingers and paws crossed that he continues to improve.

Thank you for asking. :wave:Spenser has had a busy night playing with his toys. :roll:Fortunately the parental hearing is not what it used to be. ;) He is not seeming very hungry at present, but has eaten 3 of the 4 strawberry leaves I picked for him this morning. He had a few pellets and some hay late last night, so he may not be very hungry. I am going to start a food diary for Spenser, one of many helpful suggestions I've had from Fluffers (really sorry I upset her last night). He will get some grass and dandelions when I get back from the hairdressers.

Morning. :wave::wave:

This is sounding good..............come on Spenser!!!!

We all send our best wishes to both of you.

Enjoy your day.

Auntie Di and the gang. xx

I'm glad Spenser has had a good, albeit noisy, night. :lol::lol: I think the food diary is a good idea - it may well help to put your mind at rest. :)

Hope Spenser is picking up.

I hope that you are OK Susie. I may be totally wrong but I suspect that Spensers problems are more psychological than physiological.

This. But it's so hard to 'know' there's nothing wrong and it's just psychological. Either way he has to eat and it's really waring getting to eat and worrying about it.

Last edited:

hee-hee and hurrah for parents with dodgy hearing :D Glad he's still nomming bits and pieces D&Ds strawberry plants are coming along nicely and Daisy can't wait for the strawberries :roll: Daisy could do with writing a food diary for the opposite reason and Dudley would have to make her write down all her extra nommings while I'm at work :lol:

I am also starting a food diary for Bobby so I can see what might be setting her off.

Glad to hear he is being his usual noisy self

Back