• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for charlie if you have any U/D Little man is home!

Glad to read that Charlie is now home with you, he couldn't be in better hands.
I really hope his eye infection clears up, and i'm glad to hear that his teeth are ok:)
Sending loads more vibes to little Charlie xxx

Glad to read that Charlie is now home with you, he couldn't be in better hands.
I really hope his eye infection clears up, and i'm glad to hear that his teeth are ok:)
Sending loads more vibes to little Charlie xxx

Thank you chick. xxxx

Hi Grace :wave:

Im so glad charlies teeth are ok and hes recovering well from the GA :D Just a thought has your vet tried different kinds of abx for the eye infection?

And I agree with Nicola entirely, Charlie is a very lucky boy to have found you :love: Goodness knows the outcome if hed stayed with those irresponsible people :evil:

Charlie is great this morning, he has oral antibiotics and drops too our vet is trying to kill of any infection from the inside and out, im still wondering whether my friends grandkids have been manhandled him and poked him or something but then again i would have thought if it were that i would have cleared up by now.

I know my friends hubby has been picking him up by his ears and carrying him with no support this is a fact because i saw him do it and shouted at him to stop, he said as far as he was concerned he thought thats how rabbits were handled and has always done it that way, so i can see why charlie is so nervous.

Anyway i will be taking him back next friday for another check, hopefully he will have fought this eye problem, if not we need to explore other avenues. xxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear Charlie is doing well this morning:) I really hope the antibiotics can get rid of it this time.

how horrible for Charlie to have been picked up like that:cry: Brings tears to my eyes thinking about anyone picking a bunny up by their ears. I am so glad Charlie now has you to care for him. It is very clear how much you love him and he couldn't be in better hands.
Sending more vibes your way xxx

:shock: My grandad used to do this to our rabbit :cry: I don't understand why it seems like a good idea, especially for poor little Charlie with his lop ears. Glad he's doing well today :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

:shock: My grandad used to do this to our rabbit :cry: I don't understand why it seems like a good idea, especially for poor little Charlie with his lop ears. Glad he's doing well today :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think they really believe a bunny should be picked up by his ears, it must be an old fashioned thing it looks barbaric to me anyway:(

Anyway charlie boy has been a good lad today, a lot more lively and active, still not eating hay but taking his medicines ok although he still nips me when have to hold him to dose him :)

I was reading some articles last night and i found something that said that runny eyes in buns can be hereditary?!? has anyone else heard this?
as you might tell im still trying to find out what could be causing his runny eye.xxxxxxxx

Back