• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for charlie if you have any U/D Little man is home!

Im hoping he keeps growing confident he has really come a long way, he is terrible at being handled and is terrified at the vets, but im trying my best for him i really do love him to bits. xxxxxxx

Well i keep saying nicola her loss is my gain, its just that i have to be friends with her and i cant make out im happy about the way he was treated, it was a scorching hot day, he was on bare boards, no water no food and laying in his own filth, and she has buggered off to spain. :censored: xxxxxxxx

I know he is costing me a fortune in vets bills at the moment but i really love him, and like i said her loss my gain. xxxx

Poor baby :cry::censored:

I know, neglected buns do seem to have a bizarre reaction to good treatment at first xx

Im hoping he keeps growing confident he has really come a long way, he is terrible at being handled and is terrified at the vets, but im trying my best for him i really do love him to bits. xxxxxxx

I'm sure with some love and proper handling he will become a happy, cheeky bunny.:)

Poor baby :cry::censored:

I know, neglected buns do seem to have a bizarre reaction to good treatment at first xx

I think because ive had to hold my tongue its been eating away at me, charlies eye was awful the day i got him home, so awful infact his fur was all matted, we got him to our vets the very next day. xxxxxxxxxx

I think because ive had to hold my tongue its been eating away at me, charlies eye was awful the day i got him home, so awful infact his fur was all matted, we got him to our vets the very next day. xxxxxxxxxx

:( poor little guy. How can people let this happen? Did they ask you to take him or did you offer? xxxxxxxxxx

:( poor little guy. How can people let this happen? Did they ask you to take him or did you offer? xxxxxxxxxx

Well i was asked to "help" move him to her mums, we are sure it was all set up because frankly she didnt need any help, she kept on dropping huge hints then sort of turned it around to make it look like she was doing me the favour by letting me have him.

Well i was asked to "help" move him to her mums, we are sure it was all set up because frankly she didnt need any help, she kept on dropping huge hints then sort of turned it around to make it look like she was doing me the favour by letting me have him.

:roll: so she didn't even have the courage to ask you to take him. Sorry I shouldn't be mean when she's your friend :oops: xxxxxxx

:roll: so she didn't even have the courage to ask you to take him. Sorry I shouldn't be mean when she's your friend :oops: xxxxxxx

To be honest ive gone right off them for this reason, she had 2 bunnies her mum (my friend) took the other, he is also in a cramped starter hutch, anyway i offered her my huge 8ft hutch now i have grace and charlie bonded i dont need it and i thought it would be good for the other bun to have space, her answer was no he is ok in the one he has, nicola he cant even move in it. xxxxx

To be honest ive gone right off them for this reason, she had 2 bunnies her mum (my friend) took the other, he is also in a cramped starter hutch, anyway i offered her my huge 8ft hutch now i have grace and charlie bonded i dont need it and i thought it would be good for the other bun to have space, her answer was no he is ok in the one he has, nicola he cant even move in it. xxxxx

It's hard to carry on liking people when they mistreat their animals. My friend has a rabbit in a tiny hutch with no run, she bought him for her 2 year old son because he 'doesn't like animals', and I keep dropping heavy hints about neutering and exercise and getting him a girlfriend.

When Jas and Daphne were poorly and in their 3ft little travel cages I nearly burst into tears every time I looked at them because they were so cramped, even though I knew it was only temporary and for their own good I still felt terrible

Why turn it down? :? unless she doesn't want the poor bun to take up too much space. You can't move in my house for tripping over pet enclosures, and I like it that way, my mum would go mental though :roll::lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's hard to carry on liking people when they mistreat their animals. My friend has a rabbit in a tiny hutch with no run, she bought him for her 2 year old son because he 'doesn't like animals', and I keep dropping heavy hints about neutering and exercise and getting him a girlfriend.

When Jas and Daphne were poorly and in their 3ft little travel cages I nearly burst into tears every time I looked at them because they were so cramped, even though I knew it was only temporary and for their own good I still felt terrible

Why turn it down? :? unless she doesn't want the poor bun to take up too much space. You can't move in my house for tripping over pet enclosures, and I like it that way, my mum would go mental though :roll::lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its frustrating isnt it?
Well the thing is her garden is absolutely huge so my 8ft hutch would be no problem, i am certain that the bunny she has never comes out, she wont pay for vaccinations or neutering even though she can get help with the cost, i think for my own sanity im going to delete her daughter from facebook because i sent her a message telling her all about charlie and how he was doing and not once has shee replied to that or my status messages about him.

Maybe im over reacting i dont know but it puts me off people like this. xx

Its frustrating isnt it?
Well the thing is her garden is absolutely huge so my 8ft hutch would be no problem, i am certain that the bunny she has never comes out, she wont pay for vaccinations or neutering even though she can get help with the cost, i think for my own sanity im going to delete her daughter from facebook because i sent her a message telling her all about charlie and how he was doing and not once has shee replied to that or my status messages about him.

Maybe im over reacting i dont know but it puts me off people like this. xx

:( I don't think you're over reacting. I deleted someone from facebook because he said in his status that his rabbit bit him so he hit the poor bun. I was trying really hard to help him and give him advice, because his rabbits kept dying, but this was the final straw xxxxx

:( I don't think you're over reacting. I deleted someone from facebook because he said in his status that his rabbit bit him so he hit the poor bun. I was trying really hard to help him and give him advice, because his rabbits kept dying, but this was the final straw xxxxx

Good grief!!
Guess what?? i just deleted her! oohh i feel all liberated now :)
Ive sent her a message telling her all about charlie and his trips to the vet etc but she just ignores them so sod her shes not my friend anyway. xx

Good grief!!
Guess what?? i just deleted her! oohh i feel all liberated now :)
Ive sent her a message telling her all about charlie and his trips to the vet etc but she just ignores them so sod her shes not my friend anyway. xx

Well done :D I know, she obviously isn't your friend xx

Well done :D I know, she obviously isn't your friend xx

I understand she didnt want him i just wish she had said i dont or cant take care of him not give me some **** and bull story about allergies!

Funnily enough she can tolerate her mums dog and the other bunny ok :roll: weird that. xxxxxxxxx

I understand she didnt want him i just wish she had said i dont or cant take care of him not give me some **** and bull story about allergies!

Funnily enough she can tolerate her mums dog and the other bunny ok :roll: weird that. xxxxxxxxx

I know, its the fact she's lied to you that's so bad.

Oh that's funny, a selective allergy xxx

I know, its the fact she's lied to you that's so bad.

Oh that's funny, a selective allergy xxx

Yes a selective allergy, you know this has been winding me up for 5 weeks thanks for listening to me waffle because i feel i could blow my top sometimes, that poor bun has been up and down to our vets because of the problem he has and yet if she had sought medical advice it might not have got to this point.

Well she hasnt bothered to ask me how he is, funny thing is her mum said she wanted to come over and see how he was doing, i said hows that going to work then i have countless pets if shes allergic she wont be able to vist, she never said a word, they are liars!

I would have had more respect if she had just said i cant cope with him. xxx

Yes a selective allergy, you know this has been winding me up for 5 weeks thanks for listening to me waffle because i feel i could blow my top sometimes, that poor bun has been up and down to our vets because of the problem he has and yet if she had sought medical advice it might not have got to this point.

Well she hasnt bothered to ask me how he is, funny thing is her mum said she wanted to come over and see how he was doing, i said hows that going to work then i have countless pets if shes allergic she wont be able to vist, she never said a word, they are liars!

I would have had more respect if she had just said i cant cope with him. xxx

You're welcome sweetie, I'm always here if you need to vent.

It isn't fair that you've been saddled with a load of vet bills because of her neglect, that's probably why they're avoiding commenting as well on your statuses or messages in case you ask for money xxx

You're welcome sweetie, I'm always here if you need to vent.

It isn't fair that you've been saddled with a load of vet bills because of her neglect, that's probably why they're avoiding commenting as well on your statuses or messages in case you ask for money xxx

I never thought of that, how dim am i?
I dont want anything from any of them, i wouldnt take it if they offered, charlie is mine now and i will take care of him the best way i can :) xxxxxxxxx

Back