• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for charlie if you have any U/D Little man is home!

So glad its not his teeth, keeping everything crossed for some positive results xx

Thanks nicola, its been a lonnngggg day today!
Im now trying to find any help on the net to see what could be causing the problem i was so sure it was his teeth. xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks nicola, its been a lonnngggg day today!
Im now trying to find any help on the net to see what could be causing the problem i was so sure it was his teeth. xxxxxxxxxx

I panicked when you hadn't posted on here for a while, so I went on facebook and read your status, has he been to a hospital? Or just the vets? xxxxxxxxxxx

:roll: oh yeah, that's convenient xxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts exactly!
i have to be so careful not to put anything sarcastic (which id love to) because she is on my facebook friends list, shes actually the daughter of my friend.

Thing is my hubby has asthma and allergies to pet fur, he dosent leave any of our pets to live in filth, he just takes an anti histamine, why couldnt she? xx

My thoughts exactly!
i have to be so careful not to put anything sarcastic (which id love to) because she is on my facebook friends list, shes actually the daughter of my friend.

Thing is my hubby has asthma and allergies to pet fur, he dosent leave any of our pets to live in filth, he just takes an anti histamine, why couldnt she? xx

Exactly, bensonlola on here is allergic to her piggies and she treats them like royalty! xxxx

Exactly, bensonlola on here is allergic to her piggies and she treats them like royalty! xxxx

Im still annoyed nicola, i have had to really hold my tongue and thats hard for me to do, still the look of horror on my face when we went to get him sort of said it all. xxxxxxx

Im still annoyed nicola, i have had to really hold my tongue and thats hard for me to do, still the look of horror on my face when we went to get him sort of said it all. xxxxxxx

There's just no excuse really, are they all 'allergic'? I'm guessing they expected the four year old to look after him. My 'friend's' sister is selling her kid's pony because the kid doesn't clean him out. The kid is three.

Come on here and rant away Julie ;) xxxxxxx

There's just no excuse really, are they all 'allergic'? I'm guessing they expected the four year old to look after him. My 'friend's' sister is selling her kid's pony because the kid doesn't clean him out. The kid is three.

Come on here and rant away Julie ;) xxxxxxx

Well i keep saying nicola her loss is my gain, its just that i have to be friends with her and i cant make out im happy about the way he was treated, it was a scorching hot day, he was on bare boards, no water no food and laying in his own filth, and she has buggered off to spain. :censored: xxxxxxxx

I know he is costing me a fortune in vets bills at the moment but i really love him, and like i said her loss my gain. xxxx

Well done for looking after Charlie, hopefully you can turn him around into a happy healthy bun. I sometimes think it is such a shock for neglected animals to suddenly find they have food and water, they take a wee while to get over the surprise.

Back