• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sox is missing

Have you knocked on all your neighbours doors and asked them to check their sheds and garages? That's the most likely places. This time of year people go in/out much more so he's more likely to get accidentally shut in. Plus if he was injured or scared that's the sort of place he will bolt to.
A neighbours cat went missing and we stuck posters on the lamp-posts and dropped leaflets through the doors of everyone nearby. That prompted the next door neighbour of the cat owner to check his shed and there was Twiglet :)

What worries me is he has gone missing after a very noisy and troublesome early morning.I think something happened but don;t know what.

Definitely ring your local vets if you haven't already, someone may have taken him there if they did find him injured, or if they just thought he was a stray and if not they should take your details and add him to a lost & found list.

Superb news he has just walked in the Door with out a care in the World. Thank you all for your kind words. I have no idea where he has been.

:D:D:D:D:D

Yayyy Im glad he is home safe and sound.....give him an extra special dinner to make sure he dosn't go far again :no:

May be worth seeing if you local RSPCA has a ID chip drive on....we got ours done for free last summer and its great peace of mind :)

Oh my goodness, I have been in tears and now I am smiling.....

I am so pleased for you Jack.
Naughty Sox! :D

So glad Sox has come back, we've had a few scares ourselves when the cats haven't come home ( especially when they are usually so predictable ). Brilliant news.:D

Back