• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry to Ask, But Jo is Really Ill-U/D 12th July Doing Better and 'Thank You'

the heat i dont think is doing well for any bun, glads shes at least a lil better further vibes being sent

poor Jo but it's good to heard she's feeling a bit better, I'd get Roly and Honey to send some bunny snugs and licks but Honey wouldn't (because she's a cow) and Roly only receives snugs and licks, he doesn't dish them out.:shock:

Poor Jo :( This heat is awful for everybun :( Hope she feels a little better soon. Sending lots of vibes xXx

Jo is dong better this morning :) She is eating for herself for the first time in 3 days.

Thank you for being supportive folks xx

It must be all those vibes we send Jane...... I am glad she is feeling better this morning. Sending some more eating vibes for her.

Glad Jo is feeling better. It is cooler here for the first time in ages, we have also had a rain shower for the first time in what seems like months, hopefully it is cooler your way too, which will help all the bunnies:)

Back