• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry to Ask, But Jo is Really Ill-U/D 12th July Doing Better and 'Thank You'

vibes for jo.

having so many rabbits, you're bound to have more issues arising than people like me who only have two. also, you know so much more about them, you know when to panic! i'm sure jo gets the best of care. hope she's soon well.

:( Please don't ever feel bad about asking for vibes for any of the buns you look after. I'm sure everyone on here has an endless supply of bunny get well soon vibes which we can all dish out whenever they are needed!
I am sending lots of vibes for Jo, as is everyone else!

Aww Jane, we are ALWAYS here for you! You are NOT an attention seeker!!!!

I really hope Jo rallies round and I will be sending positive reiki. Lots of love to both of you. Positive vibes from me and the crew here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo, one of the Petshop Five, has been unwell since Friday :cry:
I haven't mentioned it before asI know some people think I go on too much about my Rabbits and their problems

But if Jo doesn't make it I'll feel awful for not posting about her as it'd be as if she isn't as important as other ill Rabbits I have asked for vibes for.

Sorry if some of you read this a attention seeking on my part, I just want Jo to be OK and I am not sure she will be as so far the treatment isn't working :cry:

Sending lots of vibes for Jo - hopefully the weather will cool down and it will help her.

It's so sad that so many people are made to feel they are unwelcome to post about sick rabbits, afterall it is a rabbit forum:cry: This is one of the reasons I've not posted about Tilley:cry:

Sending lots of vibes for Jo - hopefully the weather will cool down and it will help her.

It's so sad that so many people are made to feel they are unwelcome to post about sick rabbits, afterall it is a rabbit forum:cry: This is one of the reasons I've not posted about Tilley:cry:

Please let us know about Tilley
Sending vibes for her xx

Back