• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry to Ask, But Jo is Really Ill-U/D 12th July Doing Better and 'Thank You'

im so sorry you lost her:cry:

vibes for little Jo.
incidently if you can be accused of attention seeking for posting when one of your rabbits it ill then i think we must all be guilty.

lots of vibes heading your way. Never think your attention seeking. You need support when caring for such ill bunnies. hope your ok too. xx

Hi Jane, sorry to hear about the bunnies that are struggling, *hugs* loads of vibes!! You can never ask for too many when it comes to bunny health :)) *healing for jo********

Ambience xxxxxx

I hope there has been some improvement for Jo. I have always had a soft spot for her.

Hopefully there will be cooler weather tomorrow which might help a little x

I always check for your posts first thing in the morning when you have a sick bunny, cos I always want to know how they're getting on.

Hope Jo's feeling better soon x

Jane, there is absolutely no way you are attention seeking. I am appalled if people feel they are unable to post on here for that reason, particularly when you do so much for so many buns.

I am sure my opinion is not of great issue, but I think what you do is very special. And, I have never heard one word murmured against you.

Vibes heading off now.

Take care, Alice

Jo is doing a bit better tonight. Her tum is still not great, but her neurological responses are sharper and she's generally more 'with it'.

I feel certain that the heat has been the catalyst here :?

Thanks so much for your support, all my Buns mean everything to me :love:

Good to hear she's making steps in the right direction. Sending some special top-up vibes, just to be on the safe side...

I'd think anyone was insane if they thought you went on too much about your buns being ill. You have a LOT of them, so things are bound to happen more frequently to them.

BIG VIBES for Jo :love::love::love:

Back