• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo Pleased UPDATE 7th Feb just had a call

Just had a call of one of the residents he as found another litter of babies:shock: I cannot believe this, I dread to think how many there are:cry:

Well I have been up there most of thge day and the bunnies aren't daft, I think they were sat down their wareen laughing at me saying 'look at that silly woman waiting for us in the cold and we are all snuggly down here':roll: I am going back again tomorrow:roll:

Well I have been up there most of thge day and the bunnies aren't daft, I think they were sat down their wareen laughing at me saying 'look at that silly woman waiting for us in the cold and we are all snuggly down here':roll: I am going back again tomorrow:roll:

You know where i am if you need any help!

lisa x

Thanks Lisa but there is nothing really to do but just sit and wait and it is flippin boring, just as well the neighbours are helpul and funny:D:lol::lol::lol:

Back